- Digital Insurance Group
- Digital Insurance Group
- Online via JIF t/m
- Functie type
- Advies/Consultancy, Financiele dienstverlening
- Onbepaalde tijd
- 5-10 jaar
About Digital Insurance Group
Our ultimate goal is to disrupt insurance across the world, and positively impact the lives of millions of people by delivering peace of mind when it comes to managing your insurance in a truly digital way. We deliver a fully-digital insurance experience to end-customers and partners such as banks, brokers, media companies and insurers, allowing all businesses to digitally distribute insurance to their customers.
We work hard on innovation for the insurance industry with the newest technology and fast release cycles. We are moving toward our next development stage and we are seeking hard working and passionate people who can deliver! Possibility to grow and learn from a world class, young and ambitious team; Courses on request.
Now that you know us...a bit more about you:
We are now looking for a Group Accountant.
- You are responsible for financial accounting (accounts receivable and accounts payable, travel and expense accounting, bank and cash bookings) for our companies in the Netherlands (Dutch GAAP) Komparu B.V. and Digital Insurance Group B.V.
- You are responsible for insourcing the current external accounting
- You prepare the consolidation of the Digital Insurance Group B.V. with its subsidiaries in Germany, Switzerland and the Netherlands
- You prepare the monthly and annual financial statements, including the determination of provisions and deferred income
- You are the contact person for auditors as well as for external tax consultants and coordinate with them complex issues of bookkeeping on their own responsibility
- You manage the account reconciliation as well as the accounting and booking of bank and cash vouchers
- You will be responsible/part of projects within the group finance team (e.g. group accounting software, intercompany invoicing, implementing processes and good practices, etc.
- You have a completed business education and an accountant or tax clerk with several years (5+) of professional experience
- Ideally, you may have a university degree as an accountant or a comparable Dutch professional education
- You have experience with integrated financial accounting systems, ideally with Exact or Sage
- You are good with numbers and love to think analytically
- You are characterized by your independent work, care, reliability, teamwork and willingness to learn, discretion is self-evident
- You have to be proactive, results-oriented and also possess strong organisational and process skills.
- You are able to work under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines
- You have very good knowledge of spoken and written Dutch and good English skills; German is an advantage
- Application in English
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Start-up environment, backed by top US and European VC's
- Nice workplace atmosphere in the heart of Amsterdam
- A highly motivated international team
- A chance to define our path and your role
- Opportunity to bring in your ideas in our innovations
We'd love to meet you and discuss this role in more detail. Please use our application form to send your application. Visit our website for more information about our organisation: www.digitalinsurancegroup.io.
Agency calls are not appreciated.