Business Analyst (Sustainability Scale-up)
- Independent Recruiters
- Rotterdam, South Holland
- Online via Jobs in Finance t/m
- Functie type
- Controller, Financial Controller, Financieel Medewerker
- Randstad, Noord-Holland, Heel Nederland
- Audit, Controlling, Financiele Administratie
- Accountancy, Banken, Financiele dienstverlening, Horeca
- € 3.000 - € 5.000, € 5.000 - € 7.000
- Onbepaalde tijd, Detachering
- WO, HBO, MBO
- 1-3 jaar, 3-5 jaar
- Fulltime, Parttime
Additionally, you will have the opportunity to work on various more technical and product-related cost projects, such as cloud cost analysis and operational efficiency, where you will create insights and drive improvements.
Furthermore, you will be the driving force and link between their operations and product expert teams to improve efficiency, for instance, FinOps – cloud financial management.
Finally, you will have a role in the company’s long term strategic plan, supporting both short and long-term budget modelling and performing strategic deep dives where needed. You will support the creation of crisp reporting and insights for management and investor reporting.
- As you are a key internal and external stakeholder for both Dutch and international organizations, you must be a strong communicator in both Dutch and English, both verbally and written
- BSc or MSc, preferably in Finance, Data analytics, Business, Economics, or Econometrics
- 1 to 3 years of finance experience, preferably as a consultant or analyst
- A proactive, pragmatic problem-solver, passionate about analytics and finance and with technical/software affinity
- Effective collaborator and strong project management capabilities - You get things done!
- You know how to create intelligent reporting to garner and visualize insights from data
- A self-starter who is also able to ask for help
- Strong personal development ambition, open to feedback, and ready to embrace growth opportunities
An attractive salary between 3500 - 5000 euros/month depending on experience, as well as a variable incentive (SAR) on top. An excellent benefits package including a public transport card and fantastic team events. A great scale-up dynamic with a high-performance culture while having fun (drinks, offsites, sports events) and a unique opportunity to shape your path in a fast-growing team.
How we'll proceed. Within four working days, we will let you know if you qualify for this position. We will schedule an introductory interview, either digitally or in-person. During this interview, we will inform you as fully as possible about the vacancy, the company and the rest of the procedure. After consulting with you, we will introduce you to our client and then continue to guide you through the application process. The Independent Recruiters Group has a large team of specialized recruiters. Each recruiter has a strong focus on their own area of expertise, which makes them the ideal sparring partner for both the candidate and the client.
Vergelijkbare zoekopdrachten: Accountancy, Onbepaalde tijd, WO, Fulltime, 1-3 jaar, Parttime, Audit, Detachering, HBO, 3-5 jaar, € 3.000 - € 5.000, MBO, Banken, € 5.000 - € 7.000, Controlling, Financiele dienstverlening, Financiele Administratie, Randstad, Horeca, Controller, Financial Controller, Noord-Holland, Financieel Medewerker, Heel Nederland