- Independent Recruiters
- Den Haag, South Holland
- Online via Jobs in Finance t/m
- Functie type
- Controller, Financial Controller, Financieel Medewerker
- Randstad, Noord-Holland, Heel Nederland
- Audit, Controlling, Financiele Administratie
- Accountancy, Banken, Financiele dienstverlening, Horeca
- € 3.000 - € 5.000, € 5.000 - € 7.000
- Onbepaalde tijd, Detachering
- WO, HBO, MBO
- 1-3 jaar, 3-5 jaar
- Fulltime, Parttime
- External financial reporting – Data gathering and consolidation of financial and certain non-financial data to create accurate IFRS interim financial statements, integrated annual report and ad hoc IFRS data requests. Ensure timely and complete financial reporting, in line with regulations and guidelines (e.g. IFRS, SOX, SEC etc) and coordinate with other internal parties.
- Actively work with the business units to ensure that the IFRS reporting meets requirements and ensure data quality.
- Quality assurance - Assure data integrity and provide high quality information/reports, and continuously strive to promote and implement effective automation and efficiency in existing processes.
- Control framework - Maintain efficient and effective (SOX) controls over financial reporting processes.
- Governance - Work with representatives of all relevant departments to ensure high quality, compliant external disclosures.
- External audit - Support the audit engagement and work closely with the independent group audit team. This includes providing relevant documentation to support the audit procedures and maintaining a professional relationship with the independent auditor.
- Treasury support – Assist with execution with capital market transactions, providing financial reporting data for prospectus and other debt documentation.
- People management - Manage and develop less experienced people in the team allocated to the deliverables you manage.
- Master’s degree in finance / accounting plus RA, RC or equivalent.
- Minimum of 8 years’ relevant work experience in the insurance industry or Big 4 financial services.
- Work experience in an international and/or multinational environment.
- Excellent analytical, people and organizational skills.
- Extensive financial reporting experience.
- Deep understanding of application of IFRS accounting principles, especially insurance and financial instruments accounting.
- Clear communicator with the ability to bring people together.
- Strong stakeholder management.
- Strong written and spoken English language skills - Dutch proficiency is appreciated
This concerns an interim position lasting between 3 to 6 months. Your hourly rate depends on the knowledge and experience you bring but will be just over €100 per hour and allows a 4-day work week with hybrid working.
What's next? Within four working days, we will let you know if you qualify for this position. We will schedule an introductory interview, either digitally or in-person. During this interview, we will inform you as fully as possible about the vacancy, the company and the rest of the procedure. After consulting with you, we will introduce you to our client and then continue to guide you through the application process. The Independent Recruiters Group has a large team of specialized recruiters. Each recruiter has a strong focus on their own area of expertise, which makes them the ideal sparring partner for both the candidate and the client.
Vergelijkbare zoekopdrachten: Accountancy, Onbepaalde tijd, WO, Fulltime, 1-3 jaar, Parttime, Audit, Detachering, HBO, 3-5 jaar, € 3.000 - € 5.000, MBO, Banken, € 5.000 - € 7.000, Controlling, Financiele dienstverlening, Financiele Administratie, Randstad, Horeca, Controller, Financial Controller, Noord-Holland, Financieel Medewerker, Heel Nederland
Waterschap de Dommel
Financial Controller - Facilitaire Dienstverlening
Interim Business Controller (Procurement FMCG)
Toezichthouder financieel economische criminalite…
De Nederlandsche Bank
Waterschap Aa en Maas