- Rotterdam and Remote
- Online via Jobs in Finance t/m
- Functie type
- Assistent Accountant, Junior Assistent Accountant
- Zuid-Holland, Randstad
- Belasting, Corporate Finance
- Accountancy, Financiele dienstverlening
- Onbepaalde tijd
- HBO, MBO
- 1-3 jaar, 3-5 jaar
Working together on success and innovation. That is what we are committed to every day. As an Assistant Accounting at F.INSTITUTE you are partly responsible for the success of important life science and Tech innovations that makes a difference for health and society!
How you deliver added value
F.INSTITUTE supports the growth ambitions of ventures in the fields of life sciences, food tech, deep tech and clean tech. With all your clients being VC-funded Life Sciences and Tech ventures pushing their innovations to commercial success, the environment you will working in is innovative, autonomous, flexible, and competitive. As assistant accounting you will support researchers and developers to become successful by deploying your specific talents and knowledge within finance.
You will be responsible for:
- Daily accounting
- Regular interaction with clients on topics like payments and reconciliations
- Monthly closing process, including assets ledgers, bank reconciliations and accruals
- Prepare payment batches
- Coordination of outsourced payroll processes
- Prepare year end files
- VAT filings
You will be working with an ambitious and fun team of various financial professionals. You become part of the accounting and planning & control team, which consists of 9 colleagues. In addition, you are an integral part of several customers varying in size and time. As we are a growing company, we encourage you to develop your own ambitions as well, so we can grow together!
What you bring to the table
With your enterprising and collaborative personality, you can make projects a success. You are a confident communicator in Dutch and English and able to liaise with stakeholders both internally and externally.
In addition, the following items are on your resume:
- In possession of a MBO level certificate or higher;
- 3+ years relevant accounting experience;
- Affinity with Life Science and Tech or driven to work for R&D startups.
What we offer
We are offering you an exciting opportunity with lots of flexibility and a good Work – Life balance. You will work mainly from home and are therefore in full control of your agenda. You decide when you work during day/evening! We offer short lines and quick decisions and the opportunity to take initiative.
In addition, we offer you:
- A salary between €2.500,- and €3.000,- per month based on a 40h workweek
- 4 day workweek for 32 hours per week
- 25 vacations days based on a 40 hours workweek
- A profit participation plan
Ready to make a difference?
Are you ready to make innovation happen? Are you ready to expand your knowledge and enjoy your work in a way that fits you best? Please use the button apply now and submit your details.
For any questions about working at F.INSTITUTE please feel free to contact Annelies Graafland via 00 316 22 55 66 18.
Vergelijkbare zoekopdrachten: Accountancy, Onbepaalde tijd, Fulltime, 1-3 jaar, HBO, 3-5 jaar, Belasting, MBO, Assistent Accountant, Corporate Finance, Financiele dienstverlening, Zuid-Holland, Randstad, Junior Assistent Accountant