Assistant Tax Manager Transfer Pricing
- RSM Netherlands
- Online via Jobs in Finance t/m
- Functie type
- Belastingadviseur, Assistent Finance Manager
- Belasting, Financiele Administratie
- Accountancy, Financiele dienstverlening
- Onbepaalde tijd, Bepaalde tijd
- WO, HBO
- 3-5 jaar, 5-10 jaar
- Fulltime, Parttime
THIS IS HOW YOU WILL HELP US MAKE A DIFFERENCE
You serve a wide clientele and work in a young, dynamic and rapidly growing team with a real hands-on mentality. You are involved in transfer pricing projects from start to finish. This means that you can grow quickly in gaining knowledge and work experience. You supervise less experienced colleagues and receive active coaching from experienced transfer pricing professionals.
Your job includes the following:
- Conducting interviews with clients on location (at home and abroad);
- Drafting Advance Pricing Agreements and discussing them with the APA team of the tax authorities;
- Advising on transfer pricing risks, for example in due diligence assignments;
- Maintaining contacts with clients and recruiting new clienst and transfer pricing projects.
THIS IS YOU
You are a strong interlocutor and can handle challenges well. You know how to enthuse your team in a positive way through your flexibility.
As an Assistant Tax Manager Transfer Pricing you recognize yourself in the following profile:
- Completed fiscal or economic education at university level;
- At least 4 years of relevant transfer pricing work experience;
- Dutch is your mother tongue and you have excellent transfer pricing knowledge;
- Oral and written expression in English is a plus;
- Independent and possessing a 'straight back';
- You recognize yourself in our value: we place quality above quantity and you are also socially involved;
- Work experience in supervising and developing less advanced employees and you have excellent communication skills in various situations, both verbally and in writing.
THIS IS IS WHAT WE OFFER
RSM has the dynamics of a fast-growing company, attaches great importance to the diversity and quality of its own professionals and has a good working atmosphere. In addition, we offer you extensive terms of employment, including:
- A good pension scheme;
- A good work-life balance: Of course we work hard, but work is not the only thing that is important to us. Together we work on a good work-life balance;
- A good mobility arrangement: A lease car / budget or travel allowance.
THIS IS RSM
RSM is the sixth network of independent accountancy and tax consultancy firms worldwide with more than 860 offices in more than 123 countries and more than 51,000 professionals. With 600 professionals spread over 9 offices in the Netherlands, RSM is at the heart of society. The local cooperation, combined with the regional expertise and the international RSM network, makes RSM an excellent sparring partner for medium-sized organizations. In addition, RSM has its own Technical and Training Office. In this way, we ensure that our high-quality services are able to offer high-quality services, reflect customers when necessary, and always have an eye for the impact that we as RSM want to have in society. More information about working at RSM can be found via We are RSM.
YOU X US
Does this position appeal to you or do you want more information? Send your question via the Whatsapp number below or contact:
Vergelijkbare zoekopdrachten: Accountancy, Onbepaalde tijd, WO, Fulltime, Bepaalde tijd, Parttime, HBO, 3-5 jaar, Belasting, 5-10 jaar, Assistent Finance Manager, Financiele dienstverlening, Belastingadviseur, Financiele Administratie, Noord-Holland