Senior FP&A Analyst
- Greif Flexibles Trading Holding B.V.
- Online via JIF t/m
- Functie type
- Business analist
- Consultancy, Corporate Finance
- Utrecht, Zuid-Holland, Noord-Holland
- Onbepaalde tijd
- WO, HBO
- 5-10 jaar
It is the month-close period and you have received reports from almost all of the regions already. The input from Mexico is delayed by technical issues with their local accounting system and you schedule the call with region BU controller to help them find a solution for timely submission; meanwhile you go through the emails to understand what critical data they are missing and try to come up with alternative approach to gathering it. At the same time you received reports from Ukraine and notice that their results are way above the budget, you decide to dive deeper and reveal that the formula in the template is broken and they experience a heavy currency fluctuation impact; you fix the formula and decide to prepare an alternative report to reflect their performance eliminating X-rate influence. When you finish you still have time before the call with Mexico and you start preparing monthly sales report. Margins don’t look right for 3P suppliers and you call the manager in India to learn that pricing tool has been recently modified. You send a quick message to a Pricing analyst to schedule an update meeting. Quite an exciting day, right? Your every day can be as exciting as this in Greif.
Greif is a world leader in industrial packaging products and services. We produce steel, plastic, fiber, flexible and corrugated containers, packaging accessories and containerboard, and provide blending, filling and packaging services for a wide range of industries. With more than 200 operating locations in around 50 countries, Greif is positioned to serve global as well as regional customers.
For our Finance team in BU Division HQ in Leiden we are looking for:
Senior FP&A Analyst
This position plays a key role in planning and preparation of the Group Financial Reporting process. The position focuses on enhancement of internal controls of the group financial reporting process and on increasing the quality of financial data review, analytics and documentation process. Provides management information for key decision-making. Key role in collecting P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow data transforming it in information (analysis and consolidation).
Your key tasks and activities are:
- End-to-end consolidation of monthly/ forecast/ budget data in HFM
- Preparation of consolidated cash flow forecast, consolidated Accounts Receivable Aging report, intercompany mismatch (A/R & A/P) between the entities, monthly reconciliation between Pocket Margin Database and HFM, Weekly Sales report, consolidation of Quarterly Questionnaires received by the entities
- Monthly P&L and balance sheet analysis of group companies. Comparison to budget and previous years and trend analysis on P&L and Balance sheet accounts
- Monitor compliance with Group Accounting Policies and reporting timeliness, monitor and review
- Corporate Quarterly and Annual Reporting requirements
- Coordinate group compliance on Blackline reconciliation process
- Support on internal and external audit process and group internal controls (review, improve and monitor)
- Valuation (financial feasibility) of Capex projects
- Develop new management reporting tool
- Follow up with local controllers and collecting support / documentation for non-routine transactions (new financing, restructuring costs, all non-recurring and other extraordinary transactions)
- Preparation of Quarterly SBU Analytics, Monthly (MPR), Quarterly (QBAR) and Joint-Venture presentation decks
- Preparation of file/documentation and booking of profit elimination accruals (monthly basis)
- Seek for synergies and process improvements increasing forecast accuracy, continuous improvement of processes balancing the needs of all stakeholders, drive Standardization, simplification and current finance processes
To fulfill the position successfully you will meet the following expectations:
- Bachelor’s degree in Administration, Accounting, Economics or Engineering or Minimum HBO or Master's Degree or equivalent education and experience in Finance and Accounting
- Minimum five years of experience in Finance or Accounting role (preferably FP&A) or with an audit company is required. International experience is preferred
- Knowledge of US GAAP/ Hard Finance
- Good communication skills
- Proactive, flexible attitude, taking accountability, sense of urgency
- Be a team player with skills of adapting in a challenging environment
- Affinity with IT systems
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint knowledge
- Fluent in English, both verbal and writing, Spanish and Chinese will be a plus
We think that when you take care of US, we have to take care of YOU. So we offer you the following benefits:
- 13th month, paid in December
- 8% holiday allowance for great holiday plans
- 40 days off, so you can spent enough time with your family and friends
- A compensation for the gym to help you stay energized
- Commuting cost compensation
- Extra discount through our collective health insurance
- Extended WGA-gat insurance for better protection by loss of income in case of occupational disability
- Good pension scheme
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work from home
- Workplace in the office 5 minutes on foot from train station
- Free parking
- Fresh fruit and healthy snacks
- Young and friendly team
- Training in line with business needs and personal development plan.Are you enthusiastic?
Are you enthusiastic?
Apply by sending your resume and motivation letter to vacancy.FPS@greif.com. For more information you can contact Oleksandra Baginska by phone 071 711 0781. Visit www.greif.com for more information about Greif or use the application button to go there.
Kindly note that applications without attached CV and motivation letter in PDF or Word format will not be reviewed. We’ll be in touch if your skills, experience and qualifications are a fit our open position. Due to a big number of applicants we are not able to react to every application. If you don’t hear from us, it means that there is not a potential match at this time. We encourage you to follow our Linkedin page for future opportunities.
Acquisition by third parties is not appreciated.