- D.O.R.C. International
- Online via Jobs in Finance t/m
- Functie type
- Business Controller
- Onbepaalde tijd, Bepaalde tijd
- WO, HBO
- 5-10 jaar
As a Business Controller, you will be partnering, supporting and challenging the business in terms of the financial and business performance and/or cost control within your own focus group. You will support various stakeholders with reporting, monitoring and improving their performance and cost control. You will have opportunities to influence and develop our ways of working.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Support the periodic reporting process cooperating with the financial control team and securing that correct, accurate and timely financial information is available when needed.
- Drive the optimization of the reporting process using existing reporting and analytical tools (PowerBI and Business Reporter). Find the right sets of data, compile it in a flexible and user friendly way and to perform analysis.
- Be ambassador for standard business solutions and common tools.
- Work closely with, support and challenge Management with facts, clear reports and analyses (periodic and ad-hoc);
- Lead the forecast and budget process within your focus group working closely with the business partners in your focus group.
- Participate in projects, both business and finance related;
- Support the Finance team as needed.
Knowledge and skills:
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience in all-round controller position
- Experienced user of financial applications, BI tools, Excel and ERP systems;
- Ability to communicate effectively and the ability to interact with people at all levels;
- Fluent in English and Dutch language;
- Strong analytical skills, good understanding of quantitative calculation methods and how to practically perform analysis;
- Accurate, attention to detail, sense of responsibility;
- Pragmatic, proactive;
- Business, product and commercial minded;
And: you are optimistic, have a good sense of humor and be able to see things in perspective.
Can D.O.R.C. make you happy?
A happy D.O.R.C.-employee is driven and goal oriented, loves taking responsibility and is accountable. If on top you have an eye for innovation, quality, technology and you describe yourself as both a thinker and a do'er who wants to do meaningful work, you may very well become a very happy employee at our headquarter office in Zuidland near Rotterdam. You can be assured of a good work-life balance and let our active staff association ensure your social integration.
For more information, please contact our Global Recruiter Eric Govaarts: firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer a challenging position, in a fast-growing organization with unique products within ophthalmology, a pleasant work environment and excellent compensation and benefits.
Do you recognize yourself in this description? Please apply via our application form!
D.O.R.C. (Dutch Ophthalmic Research Center): from local Rotterdam ophthalmology instrument-maker to global market leader in 35 years! Every single day our 500 enthusiastic employees ensure that eye surgeons all over the world enjoy the use of innovative ophthalmic devices, instruments and liquids. Our products are sold in 80 countries through our own Subsidiaries in Europe, Middle East, Latin and North America and a network of distributors. D.O.R.C. uses cutting-edge technology, works closely with innovative surgeons and thrives to make a difference. Over 11.000 ophthalmologists worldwide daily use our advanced Ophthalmic surgery unit EVA to take care of their patients in order to help them see again.
*No acquisition please, we recruit ourselves, thank you!