- Ubisoft B.V.
- De Meern
- Online via Jobs in Finance t/m
- Functie type
- Administratief Medewerker
- Utrecht, Randstad
- Financiele Administratie
- € 2.000 - € 3.000
- Bepaalde tijd
- HBO, MBO
- 1-3 jaar, 3-5 jaar, 5-10 jaar
- Parttime, In overleg
Ubisoft’s 20.000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game changing challenges, cutting edge technologies, and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
From our location in De Meern you will work within the Benelux team, using short lines in an informal atmosphere. You are in contact with your colleagues from several local departments as well as with the Head Office in Paris. Ubisoft pays attention to teams and fosters personal development. We provide Nespresso coffee, various type of tea and a fully stocked refrigerator with soft drinks. And of course, games. A lot of games.
As Accounting employee, you are responsible for the processing of accounts receivable, accounts payable, bank ledger and general ledger. The relation with and the interaction between departments (sales and marketing) is of great importance. You will be in a supporting role to the Finance Director.
The job will initially exist of entering purchase invoices, bank mutations and other mutations as well as maintaining customer and supplier information. Another task is procurement. You will be responsible for the procurement of all purchases except the ones for sales and marketing. The job is part-time for 32 hours a week.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Independently carry out the accounts receivable, accounts payable, general ledger and purchase administration
- Processing incoming and outgoing payments
- Maintaining master files (creation and maintenance) of customers and suppliers
- Purchasing of, among other things, office supplies, travel, hotels and marketing items
- monitoring and recording of internal compliance rules and processes
- ad hoc activities
- driven with a positive attitude
- responsible and result oriented
- critical and pro-active
- able to switch between ad hoc and systematic work
- communicative skilled, both oral and written
- good command of the Dutch and English languages, both verbally and in writing
- a minimum of 3 years relevant work experience within a commercial organization
- experience within an international organization is an advantage
- knowledge of and experience with Office 365 and especially Excel
- experience with Peoplesoft or SAP is a plus
What do we offer?
- excellent fringe benefits
- an informal working atmosphere
- training opportunities
- flexible working hours
- room for personal input
Vergelijkbare zoekopdrachten: Bepaalde tijd, 1-3 jaar, Parttime, € 2.000 - € 3.000, HBO, 3-5 jaar, In overleg, Administratief Medewerker, MBO, 5-10 jaar, Utrecht, Financiele Administratie, Randstad, ICT/Communicatie/Media