- Triodos Investment Management
- Online via Jobs in Finance t/m
- Functie type
- Financieel Medewerker, Accountant
- Utrecht, Randstad
- Assurantie, Financiele Administratie
- Onbepaalde tijd, Bepaalde tijd
- WO, HBO
- 1-3 jaar, 3-5 jaar, 5-10 jaar
- Fulltime, Parttime
The Financial Accounting & Reporting team is highly involved in all financial processes and is primarily responsible for the accuracy and completeness of financial data, (external) financial accounting and -reporting. Due to the leave of one of our colleagues, the Financial Accounting & Reporting team opens a position for a:
32-40 hours a week
The Fund Accountant is part of the Fund Accountants domain within the Financial Accounting & Reporting department. The domain currently consists of eight people and the Financial Accounting & Reporting department in total consists of twelve people, including the Head of the department. The Fund Accountants domain focusses on the periodic accounting and reporting responsibilities of Triodos Investment Management (Triodos IM) and the investment funds under its management.
The position covers a wide range of tasks and responsibilities. Your primary focus will be on the accounting and reporting of several investment funds, including the month-end closing, NAV calculations and the preparation of various internal and external reports. You may also have a role in the administration and reporting responsibilities of Triodos IM (the investment manager).
In this position you have the opportunity to be active in one of the front runner asset managers in sustainable investments. Impact investing requires thorough analysis, vision and dedication. Within the Financial & Reporting department specifically and Triodos IM in general, you will have the opportunity - in line with your ambition - to continuously develop your personal skills.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Having the accounting responsibility for a number of investment funds, including:
- Month-end closing process;
- Drafting the (semi-)annual reports;
- Drafting the regulatory reports (DNB; AIFMD);
- Liaise and having contact with the respective fund managers and investment teams of the funds you are responsible for;
- Being the contact person for the external auditor for the funds you are responsible for;
- Perform the internal controls (ISAE) in regard of your funds;
- Preparation and review of NAV calculations of the various investment funds;
- Having a role in the responsibilities of Triodos IM regarding administration and reporting;
- Contribute to process improvements both within the Financial Accounting & Reporting department and Triodos IM.
The position requires
- A relevant accounting or bookkeeping degree, preferably HBO level;
- A minimum of 3-5 years relevant working experience in a similar (administrative & reporting) role within the financial services industry;
- Knowledge of and experience with accounting software (Exact , Front Invest is a pre);
- Good communication skills coupled with the ability to liaise with people internationally, through spoken and written channels and at all levels in English;
- Applicants must be nationals of a European member state or have a valid work permit for the EU.
This is you
- Feel personally connected to the mission and goals of Triodos IM;
- Work well independently whilst being constructive in the team;
- A proactive, open attitude and a structured, accurate manner of working;
- Preferably fitting the entire profile, but we encourage you also to respond when you meet the majority of the requested responsibilities and/or requirements.
The brand new, sustainable office is based in Driebergen-Rijsenburg, the Netherlands at the Estate Reehorst, just 3 minutes’ walk from the train station. Due to Covid-19 the team works mostly from home. In the second part of the year we will introduce a hybrid way of working: partly working in our sustainable and rewarded office at the railway station Driebergen-Zeist and partly working from home.
Impact on society is the number one priority, both for us and for you. Our employment conditions reflect this vision. This includes:
- a salary appropriate to the position, our remuneration policy and your capabilities
- an attractive pension policy
- 100% remuneration of commuting expenses when using public transport
- a company bicycle scheme
- 29 holiday days on the basis of a 40-hour working week, plus the option of buying 2 weeks of extra holiday days
- extra leave to contribute to voluntary work
- a range of education and training opportunities
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home
- the option to join our collective health insurance
For more information about this position, please contact Ertan Erdem, the Head of Financial Accounting & Reporting via email@example.com
Want to join our team? Please send your application (including motivation letter) before September 7th 2021, to the attention of Dorette Hollestelle – Geesink, Sr. HR Advisor Triodos IM via the "solliciteren button" on this website.
Vergelijkbare zoekopdrachten: Onbepaalde tijd, WO, Fulltime, Accountant, Assurantie, Bepaalde tijd, 1-3 jaar, Parttime, HBO, 3-5 jaar, 5-10 jaar, Banken, Utrecht, Financiele Administratie, Randstad, Financieel Medewerker