- ICL Group
- Online via Jobs in Finance t/m
- Functie type
- Agrarische bedrijven
- Onbepaalde tijd
- 1-3 jaar
As our Assistant VAT accountant, you will play a critical role in the VAT process of multiple significant entities in Europe. The main activities are set up to support the preparation of multiple VAT reports. You will be required to extract the data, review and asses the correctness of the data, reconcile the figures and submit the VAT filings.
We are always trying to improve the efficiency in the way we work, thus you will be part of an ever innovating team.
About the role
The role will have responsibility for assisting all operational activities related to VAT filings under the scope of the Financial Manager and the VAT specialist. You will be actively involved with dozens of VAT filings (and their related reports) daily. Next to this, you will be involved with ongoing projects designed to further extend the business model of our company and help to provide the right VAT aspects.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Assist with VAT filing and reconciliation of Super Limited Risk Distributor and the Principle entity for various European countries
- Support European Client Sales List reporting and Intrastat reporting for the above two entities
- Monitor and ensure adherence towards the VAT filing schedule of all companies under EU HQ scope on monthly basis
- Assist in aligning, guiding and training of VAT regulations towards various departments within EU HQ, including IT changes if needed
- Contribute toward the implementation of VAT tool
- Ad-hoc tasks and projects.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting and already some relevant experience preferably gained in a large multi-cultural environment.
- Knowledge of general EU VAT rules, Intrastat and knowledge of direct taxation is a bonus
- Strong knowledge of front-end ERP systems, SAP and preferably QAD.
- Advanced knowledge with Microsoft Office applications, as in this role you will use a lot of excel
- Business oriented and dedicated team player with a pragmatic approach
- Able to work independently, good time management and project management skills
Location: Currently we are working from home but in the future, you will work from our EU HQ in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
We’d love to see your application! Click on the "Apply" button and upload your resume online. We can only accept applications through our online process.
If you have any questions, please contact Yael O’Callaghan, Talent Acquisition Manager Europe via email@example.com
ICL is a global specialty minerals and chemicals company operating potash, bromine and phosphate mineral value chains in a unique, integrated business model. ICL extracts raw materials from well-positioned mineral assets and utilizes technology and industrial know-how to add value for customers in key agricultural and industrial markets worldwide. ICL employs around 12.000 people worldwide and is active in many European countries. The European Headquarters are located in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
For more information, visit the company's global website www.icl-group.com or visit www.icl-group.nl to find out more about ICL’s activities in The Netherlands and Belgium.