- Samsung SDS Smart Logistics Netherlands
- Online via JIF t/m
- Functie type
- Administratief Medewerker
- Financiele Administratie
- Onbepaalde tijd
- 1-3 jaar
Samsung SDS Smart Logistics Netherlands
The Korean multinational Samsung Group is active in electronics, machinery, chemicals, motors and finance & insurance. Its global headquarters is located in Seoul, South Korea.
In Samsung SDS Smart Logistics we provide innovative services by developing and applying optimized logistics solutions. We provide integrated logistics and information services based on our own platform and we provide SCM/Logistics consultancy to our customers. We offer entire logistics process management, including execution, consulting and optimizing. In Europe our main customer is Samsung Electronics with whom we collaborate in order to optimize their European Supply Chain strategy for all electronics products.
In our process of continuous organizational development and globalization we are looking for ambitious talent with an international mindset. We are at the start of a new organizational era. Together with our colleagues we contribute to the current and future success of our company. If you are eager to tackle challenges, and look for an environment that allows you to explore possibilities, Samsung SDS is the perfect match for you.
Samsung SDS is a rapidly growing organization, always looking for highly motivated and innovative individuals. If you are eager to tackle challenges, and looking for an environment that allows you to explore all the possibilities, Samsung SDS is the perfect match for you.
In our office in Delft we are currently looking for a fulltime:
Delft | Fulltime
The Finance Team is looking for fulltime member to support the team. The employee in this role is performing AR&AP tasks for several administrations in the different countries in the EU/CIS region, furthermore this employee supports the other team members of the Finance Team of the Regional Headquarter in Europe and Russia.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Processing daily incoming invoices in a timely and accurate way
- Prepare (bi-)weekly payment advices for A/P invoices for different countries
- Manage open invoices for both A/P and A/R side and follow-up towards vendors & customers
- Processing daily payment clearings
- Reconciliation of AR and AP accounts
- Support with month-end, quarter-end and year-end closings
- Perform general support tasks in different reporting and projects
- Producing quality: accurate with an eye for detail
- Responsible: able to work towards and meet deadlines
- Independent: able to plan their time and set priorities when needed
- Sensitivity: strong communicator with a cultural awareness
- Flexibility: able to shift between tasks and planning if necessary
- Bachelor degree (Finance/Economics) or MBO diploma with sufficient relevant experience
- 1-2 years working experience in AR/AP field is preferred
- Excel skills are required
- SAP experience is preferred
- Experience in Credit Control is an advantage
- English language proficiency required
If this role matches your profile, and you are ambitious to work for one of the fastest growing companies in the world, please send your CV and motivation letter via the apply button. For further information about this position please contact Arieke van Geemert, per e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition regarding this vacancy is not appreciated.
Keywords; Financial Administrator, Delft, Zuid-Holland, Finance, AR, AP, Accounting, MBO, Economics, Business Administration, Economics, Financieel