- Triodos Investment Management
- Online via Jobs in Finance t/m
- Functie type
- Business Controller, Risk Manager
- Utrecht, Randstad
- Controlling, Risk Management
- Advies/Consultancy, Banken
- Onbepaalde tijd, Bepaalde tijd
- 3-5 jaar, 5-10 jaar, > 10 jaar
- Fulltime, Parttime
Your role as a process quality manager
The process quality manager is working closely with the business representatives, the business process manager, operational risk management and in- and external auditors to ensure that the business processes at Triodos IM are efficient and evidently in control. The process quality manager is part of the Change Program Office. The department consists of a team of 3 project managers,1 business process manager and a manager and is responsible for the planning and execution of the change activities through projects and process improvements.
Your key responsibilities
- Ensure a coherent and controlled Business Process Framework in close cooperation with the process / control owners. Maintain the overarching AO/IC
- Monitor and proactively advice the organisation to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the process risks, control (testing) activities in close cooperation between the first, second and third line
- Coordination, planning and monitoring of the (external ISAE) auditors on approach, progress of activities and delivery of evidence and ensure a clean ISAE report and remediation of exceptions
This is you
- Affinity with the mission and vision of Triodos Bank
- University-level education as a Certified Accountant or similar
- Proven experience in process management (e.g. lean) in the financial sector and with ICT general controls. Experience in the asset management industry is a plus
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience in the set-up and execution of ISAE and or control activities; Big-4 or midsized accountancy firm is a pre
- A result-oriented, well organized and problem-solving attitude with hands-on mentality
- Excellent social and communication skills and proven ability to gain credibility and trust at all levels based upon expertise and building relations
- Fluent in English and Dutch, both written and orally is required
Follow your heart. Use your head
Money has the power to get things done. At Triodos IM, a 100% subsidiary of Triodos Bank, we ensure that money helps change society for the better. Based on this mission, we have financed companies, institutions and projects working towards positive social, ecological and cultural change for 41 years. We all owe that to the savers and investors who choose a fair, sustainable and humane society.
Triodos IM currently manages 16 funds invested in both Europe and emerging markets. Over the years the business has grown to EUR 5.4 billion. This growth is the result of Triodos IM’s deep market sector insights and knowledge in combination with the sustainability objectives and commitments of our partners. More information? See www.triodos-im.com
You want to make a difference
Our priority is impact – the difference is made by us as an investment manager and you as a Process Quality Manager. We work with around 210 co-workers, diversity is key, which is mirrored in an international group of people where authenticity is valued. We find it important to invest pro-actively in your personal and professional development. You will be working in a professional, informal and transparent atmosphere. We offer a working environment within a growing organisation where there is room for personal ideas, initiatives and balance. Do you want to know more about our working culture, career development initiatives and employee benefits? Then click on the following link: https://www.triodos.com/en/about-triodos-bank/jobs/working-culture/
For more information about this position, please contact Ingeborg Nefkens, Head of the Change Program Office, by email to email@example.com or by phone on 06-51800164.
Your motivation letter and CV, both in English, can be sent before 6th of June 2021 to Peter Klessens, Sr. HR Advisor, by using the apply here 'button' in this vacancy.
Vergelijkbare zoekopdrachten: Onbepaalde tijd, WO, Fulltime, Bepaalde tijd, Parttime, Advies/Consultancy, 3-5 jaar, 5-10 jaar, Banken, > 10 jaar, Controlling, Utrecht, Business Controller, Risk Management, Randstad, Risk Manager