- Younited People
- Attractive compensation package
- Office Manager
- Online via Jobs in Finance t/m
- Functie type
- Administratief Medewerker, Accountant
- Utrecht, Noord-Brabant
- Corporate Finance, Salaris Administratie
- ICT/Communicatie/Media, Industrie/Techniek
- Onbepaalde tijd
- 3-5 jaar, 5-10 jaar
- Fulltime, Parttime
Office Manager – Eindhoven
For our customer – a European deep-tech Start Up company with its headquarter in Eindhoven – we are looking for an Office Manager and “right hand” of the CEO. In this position, you are wearing multiple hats being involved at all levels of the organization. At the start, you will help to set up, coordinate, and organize all kind of processes, organizational and administrative tasks which include Finance, Human Resources, Project Management, Operations, Facilities etc. You will work together with specialized 3rd party partners within each of these fields. This position will evolve with the growth of the organization.
Our customer is looking for a highly responsible, reliable and sociable person with a financial/accounting background and a Bachelor degree. You fit in this role when you have a strong drive with a “can do” – mind-set, you always think in solutions and accelerate in a fast-paced working environment. Besides that, you are very detail-oriented and you easily connect with people from different levels and cultures. Preferably, you have experience in process implementation or you are familiar with Lean or other process methodologies. Furthermore, you are fluent in English and Dutch; German is a plus.
When you recognize yourself in the above, you will be a great fit into our customer’s company culture with, Continual innovation – Creativity – Integrity – Ownership – Dare to act – and Freedom with Responsibility – as their core values and the base for everything they do.
Our customer is a truly European deep-tech Start Up company which is developing a game-changing hardware technology for Artificial Intelligence. The technology will be adopted by thousand customers around the globe, enabling new application of AI in different fields such as; security, retail, robotics, drone, smart cities and more. The company is a spin-off from a multinational deep-tech group and is backed by a strong syndicate of institutional investors. They have an extraordinary and international team of top talented researchers and developers working in the headquarter in Eindhoven and in the branch offices in Leuven and Zurich.
Specified tasks and responsibilities:
- Setup, implement and maintain processes and procedures for the HR, Finance and Operations
- Supporting company CEO in daily administration tasks
- Preparation of various correspondence, presentations and reports
- Liaise with office suppliers and external accountants and legal firms
- Manage offices budgets
- Accounting activities
- Salary administration
- Financial reporting
- Liaise with staff
- Planning and supporting the on-boarding program of new employees
- Keep personnel records up to date
- Recruitment Support: help to set up and publish job advertisements, organize interviews
- Organization of meetings and travel booking
- Support the implementation and data maintenance of the ERP system
- Manage and order company physical assets
- Ensure that health and safety policies are up to date
- Organization of company events or conferences
Ideally you can work full-time, 32h/week is a minimum
You get the chance to become part of a dynamic, fast-growing, international organization. They offer an attractive compensation package, including a pension plan employee insurances and the option to get company shares.
Feel free to contact us whenever you have any questions. Further information can be requested from Heike Wilfling +31621929159.
When you are interested in this role we would like to receive your application in English via our application form.
Keywords: Office Manager Eindhoven, Directiesecretaresse, Management Assistant, Rechterhand CEO, Officemanager, Officemanagement, Manager Operations, Duizendpoot, Finance, Accounting, Hardware Technology, Human Resources, Project Management, Start Up, HR Manager, HR Business Partner, Deep Technology, Deep Tech
Vergelijkbare zoekopdrachten: Onbepaalde tijd, Fulltime, Accountant, HBO+, Parttime, 3-5 jaar, Administratief Medewerker, 5-10 jaar, Corporate Finance, Utrecht, Salaris Administratie, ICT/Communicatie/Media, Industrie/Techniek, Noord-Brabant