Product Owner IFRS9 Model Implementation
- Online via Jobs in Finance t/m
- Functie type
- Onbepaalde tijd
- 5-10 jaar
As a Product Owner IFRS9 Model Implementation you are setting priorities for the multi-disciplinary Agile team on all activities impacting IFRS9 Models implementation. You are in constant dialogue and agreement with the relevant stakeholders throughout the chain ensuring new models and regular improvements are implemented. In this position, you’ll be the linking pin between IFRS9 models developers, various data and IT teams. As a Product Owner IFRS9 model implementation, you can make a difference by:
Making a difference
- Establishing and maintaining road maps for IFRS9 model implementations.
- Supporting the team to deliver IFRS9 ECL calculations for formal reporting and analysis purposes.
- Translating IFRS9 model requirements into user stories (epics and features), mapping out dependencies and prioritising them for the team.
- Managing and coordinating Calculator changes in the chain of IFRS9 related systems.
- Communicating with stakeholders across the chain to ensure road maps continuously aligned with business objectives.
- Anticipating business needs in continuously improving customer journey.
- Coaching the team on IFRS9 and related content.
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Our Risk Model Engineering team brings talented people together to implement Rabobank’s Credit Risk, ALM, and IFRS9 models at Group level. We work closely together with colleagues from various professional backgrounds (modelling, data, software, testing, and operations engineers) in multi-disciplinary Agile team. With you as Product Owner IFRS9 Model Implementation, our international and diverse team will consist of 45 colleagues in a variety of roles, including:
Anna Lara, Product Owner ALM Model Implementation: "Working at RME empowers me and the team to deliver innovative end to end products, which brings recognized value in the ALM processes and activities following a Way of Working based on cooperation and collegiate support. Finally, I found the perfect-fitted environment to have fun in achieving challenging goals!”
Storytelling, negotiation, judgement & decision making, cross collaboration and complex problem solving are clearly essential skills for the Product Owner IFRS9 Model Implementation. In addition, it's important that you recognise everything in the checklist below:
- You have a finished master degree or PhD in Econometrics, Applied Science or a related field;
- You have 5-10 years of working experience in financial or related area (IFRS9 expertise is a benefit).
- You have substantial experience in Agile working with professional IT teams as lead business analyst or as product owner;
- You have managed stakeholders in a complex organisational setting;
- You have (past) experience in developing risk models;
- You have (past) experience with the use of large-scale complex data files;
- You have (past) experience in programming of calculation functionality;
- You master English speaking and writing.
Growing a better world together
You'll already be aware that Rabobank is a financial services provider for more than 8.5 million customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to real change with our 'Growing a better world together' mission? We do so in countless ways, such as:
- We make sizeable annual investments in the voluntary sector in the Netherlands. This allows us to support about 1,250 sport and cultural organisations that are a second home to many people.
- We provide 500 million Euros in financing to the Dutch education sector annually because, after all, good education is the bedrock of tomorrow’s society.
- With the Rabobank Foundation, we support social enterprises. This gives people experiencing barriers entering the labour market the opportunities they deserve, and helps them to participate fully in our society.
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional. In addition, with us (on the basis of a 36-hour working week), you can also expect:
- a gross basic monthly salary on scale 10;
- a thirteenth month and holiday pay;
- an Employee Benefit Budget (10% of your monthly salary). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash payout;
- a personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career;
- flexible working times and location-independent working;
- 100% reimbursement of commuting costs if you travel by public transport! Do you still prefer to travel by car or motorbike? Then choose a commuting allowance;
- a pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 3.5%.
Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join Rabobank as a Product Owner IFRS9 Model Implementation and to make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy in Utrecht.
Good to know:
- Apply via the “Apply” button. Responses will be handled in accordance with our vacancy management policy.
- Hila Leupen, Recruiter would be happy to answer any questions about the application procedure via Hila.Leupen-Turabaz@rabobank.nl.
- We want to use your talent in the broadest sense and would like to look at your response more broadly than this vacancy. Your profile will be included in the Sourcing Board Data & Analytics. If you object to this, you can indicate this by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The application process for this vacancy may include an individual assessment.
- Your privacy is important to us. Do you want to know more, click on this link.
- Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!