Entity Finance Manager
- Japan Tobacco International
- Online via Jobs in Finance t/m
- Functie type
- Financieel Manager, Accountant
- Financiele Administratie
- Onbepaalde tijd
- 5-10 jaar
We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It’s why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, six years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
The Entity Accounting Manager role is responsible for statutory accounting for the JTI Holding companies. This includes statutory reporting, CbC reporting, JT reporting, DNB reporting and CBS reporting for all Dutch Holding entities and Special Purpose Vehicles. The role is also accountable for managing the accounting and forecasting processes of all Dutch Holding companies with regards to Dutch statutory compliance (local GAAP) and governing the differences with IFRS (global reporting standards). It is also responsible for supporting the computation of Dutch corporate income taxes, including deferred taxes and the related accounting entries (JTI operates as a tax group in the Netherlands).
- Responsible for ensuring that entity structure for all 180 JTI entities in the JTI Group is efficient and effective with regards to cash repatriation, refinancing and entity restructuring. In this capacity, the role also performs entity profiling, and reviews and initiates entity restructuring proposals;
- Responsible for accurate and timely CbC reporting, JT reporting, CBS reporting and DNB reporting for all Dutch Holding entities (first 2 in English, latter 2 in Dutch).
- Responsible for ensuring changes in requirements or law are adequately reflected in updated processes and procedures and communicated accordingly;
- Assists the Tax Manager in tax-relevant matters: prepare specifications for corporate income tax returns, determines tax-deductibility of all items in the P&L on a quarterly basis together with the Tax Manager, determines tax implications of complex transactions (e.g. mergers & acquisitions) with the Tax Manager;
- Prepares statutory financial statements for all Dutch Holding companies, coordinates statutory audit with the external auditor, and prepares statutory filings. Determines local GAAP treatment of complex transactions (e.g. mergers & acquisitions) and document position papers. Performs impairment trigger analysis and valuation exercise/impairment testing for the JTI Group under local GAAP;
- Ensures compliance with JCFC regulations at all times for all Dutch Holding entities. This is especially critical for entity changes in the JTI Group.
Qualifications and experience:
- University Masters in Economy/Finance/Accounting + Post Master RA (Dutch Chartered Accountant) as a must
- Minimum of 8 years, preferably within one of the Big Four Audit Firms with an international client package and/ or a multinational in a similar function as a must.
Skills and competencies:
- Challenges status quo, looking for better ways to improve the business, manages changes in an efficient way;
- Drives development based on honest feedback on performance and potential;
- Takes action to improve team’s performance;
- Fluent in Dutch & English as a must,
- Proficiency in SAP and MS Excel as a must.
Apply via the "apply" button!
Learn more: jti.com