Treasury & Reporting specialist
- IGM Resins
- Online via Jobs in Finance t/m
- Functie type
- Financieel Adviseur, Accountant
- Onbepaalde tijd, Bepaalde tijd
- 5-10 jaar
Treasury & Reporting Specialist
Are you interested in a Finance role acting as the specialist in treasury? Being the right hand of the Finance Operations Manager? Are you the hands-on Finance professional who wants to step into the challenge to get full grip on our treasury management and cash planning, do you like to improve our finance reporting process and tooling? For IGM Resins we are recruiting exclusively a new team member:
Treasury & Reporting Specialist
(Reporting to the Finance Operations Manager)
IGM Resins (igmresins.com) is recognized as the leader in UV Technology. Headquartered in Waalwijk, the Netherlands, IGM is the world’s leading manufacturer of specialty chemicals focused on the UV Inks, coatings and adhesives market. Manufacturing and product development activities are located in the US, Europe and Asia with sales and distribution locations strategically positioned globally to best serve regional markets. IGM Resins has grown organically and through acquisitions over the last 5 years and currently employs around 760 team members.
Your new role
- Responsible for execution and improvement of the treasury management including FX hedging.
- Oversee the working capital and cash flow projections.
- Ensures cash is available in the jurisdiction it is needed, in a cost effective way.
- Implement and become lead expert for a global cash management system.
- Become the Treasury Specialist globally.
- Responsible for the consolidation of all global IGM companies.
- Month end closing preparation for IGM holding entities.
- Support preparation of the annual financial statements.
- Act, together with the Finance Operations Manager, as the technical accounting specialist and being the right hand of the Finance Operations Manager.
What you'll need to succeed
Education & Experience:
- Academic work and thinking level with preferably a master’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience. You are experienced in technical accounting and have experience/strong affinity with treasury management in an international organization or an accounting firm with international exposure.
- Your knowledge, experience and skills in Microsoft Office and an ERP system are strong (preferably SAP). It is an advantage if you are familiar with a global treasury system, for example Cobase.
- You have knowledge of IFRS and/or Dutch GAAP.
- Excellent proficiency in Dutch and the English language.
- As a person you are accurate, you take initiatives and you drive results. You enjoy working in a team and you are eager to work in a high demanding, growing and global environment.
- You are always focused on quality and improvement of work, processes and systems; You have 'hands-on' experience with willingness to engage where and when it is needed.
- You are passionate for doing things that make a difference and adding value by treasury and efficient reporting.
- You are an excellent (English) communicator and have well developed social skills.
- You have a process mindset and see tasks as a related series of activity.
More about IGM Resins
They pride themselves first and foremost on their entrepreneurial spirit and flexibility, these are the cornerstones of their success. Their team members throughout the organization are empowered to carry out this mission and they offer a spirit in which employees are inspired to pursue their ambitions.
'Our mission is to find ways to meet our customers’ specific needs in the UV / EB energy curing ink, coatings & adhesives industry, through dynamic performance, entrepreneurial flexibility, and high focus on delivery unrestricted by bureaucratic policies'.
To expand their leadership position in the rapidly growing UV/EB energy curing ink, coatings & adhesives industry, being the leading producer and supplier of an integrated package of raw materials focused on PI, UV curable monomers and oligomers, and additives.
Their values represent the foundational elements of their culture. They are what guide their business and what they look for in every employee. They are looking for unique individuals to join them in sharing these values in their everyday work activities:
IGM Resins is an international & dynamic company intent on expanding their leadership position in the rapidly growing energy curing ink, coatings & adhesives industry. Come and thrive with them if you encourage and embrace change, have an attitude to get the job done, and if you are passionate about serving customers. They encourage critical questioning, innovation, service and continuous improvement. They offer an environment that encourages and highly values collegiality, accountability, and ownership. They see the contribution of their team members as critical to their success and they consider Employee Satisfaction as a key ingredient, leading to their Customers’ satisfaction.
For more information, please contact Marijn Schilder or Anne-Marie de Kuster (Senior Recruitment Advisors) by phone on 030-2849960 or send an email to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in the position of Treasury & Reporting Specialist please upload your motivation letter and an up-to-date copy of your CV: vacancy number 405. Your application will of course be treated confidentially.
Acquisition is not appreciated.