- Online via JIF t/m
- Functie type
- Onbepaalde tijd
- 3-5 jaar, 5-10 jaar, > 10 jaar
We are looking for an Operations Controller who will fulfil a controller function in the Finance team, linked to a Business Group. As the Operations Controller you are accountable for providing timely and relevant financial Business Operations and Supply Chain (BOSC) reports. You work to ensure information from different sources is timely available, consolidated and understood. You are accountable for BOSC reporting and provide input for financial statement assurance and performing a first line of defence within the BOSC control framework. You work with the local BOSC management to identify their local reporting needs and to provide timely solutions. As the linking point between the different sources of information and the relevant BOSC stakeholders the position has the responsibility of providing timely and accurate input to CRP owners (Controller’s Review Packages): a rigorous, analytical financial statement review performed at each business/country level. You also assist on the continuous improvement of reporting processes and report to one of the financial managers.
Cargill’s 155,000 employees across 70 countries work relentlessly to achieve their purpose of nourishing the world in a safe, responsible and sustainable way. Cargill combines 153 years of experience with new technologies and insights to serve as a trusted partner for food, agriculture, financial and industrial customers in more than 125 countries.
Competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in solid multinational company. Opportunity to work in a fast paced stimulating international environment. Challenge to stretch your abilities and channel your talents.
- Master Degree in Finance/Accounting with 3+ years relevant experience
- Experience with local and US GAAP reporting
- Proven ability to understand key business drivers and how to translate these into meaningful reporting
- Demonstrated ability to operate in a culture of continuous improvement, process optimization, and intellectual curiosity
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated change agility. Demonstrated flexibility and ability to deal with ambiguity
- Skilled at leveraging financial and business systems to monitor business activities and aid in decision making. Maintains working knowledge of data systems and applications
- Proven experience in capital management
- Ability to travel up to 10%
- Fluent in Dutch and English