Financial Accountant / Bookkeeper (French Speaking) at Fastned
- Online via JIF t/m
- Functie type
- Onbepaalde tijd
- 3-5 jaar
FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT / BOOKKEEPER (French Speaking) - Fastned
Location: Amsterdam, 32-40 hours
Are you ready for your next step as Financial Accountant and eager to contribute to Fastned’s ambitious mission: ‘Giving Freedom to the Electric Driver’ with your financial expertise?
Role of Financial Accountant
Currently over 70 million euro has been invested in Fastned. Fastned is a quoted company and plans to raise additional funds to further expand its network of charging stations for electric powered cars. Investors expect that we manage their money with care and put it to good use. As well as accounting for significant investments in multiple countries, the fast-paced growth of the Company in terms of revenue and volume (±10% month on month) creates plenty of challenge for you as an ambitious financial. As our new Financial Accountant, you will execute a wide variety of bookkeeping tasks for our parent company and newly established foreign subsidiaries, in particular for Fastned France and Fastned Belgium. Joining the small Finance team, you’ll help provide reliable accounting and management information to business teams in a young, fast-growing and committed company.
What are your main Responsibilities?
- You keep the accounts of Fastned BV and subsidiaries by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions
- You assist with month end close and management reporting activities such as bank reconciliation, fixed assets depreciation, deferred revenue and accruals of expenses
- You help with questions from colleagues and suppliers
- You prepare and submit monthly indirect tax filings and follow-up of subsidy claims
- You are responsible for debtor and creditor management and follow up of any older items
- At year end you assist with preparation of our group and subsidiary statutory accounts, including files and information for our auditors.
- And, of course, you contribute with new ideas helping to improve processes, like fixed asset purchasing and cash management
Who are we looking for?
- You have a Bachelor degree in accounting or equal qualification
- You have at least 3 years experience in finance & administration
- You are IT agile and have experience with Oracle Netsuite or other accounting software
- You are both fluent in French and English
- It is a big plus if you have experience of business practices and way of working in France and Belgium
- Working for Fastned means that you ‘Think like a Founder’ & ‘Move fast & Deliver WOW’!
- You are a great teamplayer, have a hands-on mentality, flexible, take responsibility and initiative, you are not afraid to make mistakes and always want to keep on learning
Why is this a great job?
- Working for Fastned means working with highly passionate, ambitious, intelligent people. Together we want to realise our mission while having fun doing this: “ Giving Freedom to the electric driver!”
- Fastned is a fast growing scale-up, already operating in three countries and with a big international ambition in a new market
- You have the chance to fulfill your role in your own way
- Fastned has a no-nonsense and optimistic culture, people are our biggest asset and we make sure we have fun together along the way and make sure we celebrate our successes, big and small
- A good salary plus employee option plan
- We have a great healthy lunch together every day
- And you can use our fully electric car fleet from time to time
Curious and Interested?
We are looking forward meeting you. Send us your CV via the "Apply" button and we love to hear what makes you apply! If you have any questions, you can always reach out to me, Maaike de Koningh, Head of Recruitment & People: email@example.com or 0031613672017
No recruitment agencies please.