Inventory and Manufacturing Accountant
- Quaker Houghton
- Quaker Houghton
- Online via JIF t/m
- Functie type
- Controller, Accountant
- Corporate Finance
- Onbepaalde tijd
- 3-5 jaar
Inventory and Manufacturing Accountant with managerial skills
An inventory accountant in Finance department performs mid- and high-level accounting and control functions and reviews/approves the work of others.
The tasks, duties, and responsibilities of an inventory Accountant Finance department may include some or all of the following:
- Manufacturing-to-accounting inventory reconciliations and analyses.
- To assist in the proper recording of the books according to Dutch and US standards.
- Responsible for product costing.
- Supports in cycle counts.
- Sparring partner of operations group.
- Manage the AP Team.
- Engage regularly with internal and external stakeholders while maintaining strong relationships.
- Leverage and be a subject matter expert in the use of the Company’s ERP system for all matters pertaining to inventory.
- Reports directly regional controller.
- Work closely with other team members to cross train and share best practices.
Minimum education / knowledge requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferable accounting, or related field of study.
- Three plus years’ experience in manufacturing enterprise.
- Experience with inventory accounting and control duties noted above.
- Knowledge/use of ERP systems (preferably JDE/Oracle).
- Microsoft Office applications - primarily MS Excel.
- Bilingual (Dutch and English) preferred.
- Positive and energetic individual that has the ability to work well with all levels of the organization.
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and oral.
About the Finance Team
Our Finance Team works on all financial aspects in EMEA, spread amongst our colleagues in the team with specific expertise, like cost accounting, general accounting, credit control or Accounts Receivable/ Accounts Payable. The target is to ensure accurate and excellent service standards and maintain high (internal) customer satisfaction. In our team we do have a good team spirit and a can-do mentality.
About Quaker Houghton
Quaker Houghton is the global leader in industrial process fluids. With a robust presence around the world, including operations in over 25 countries, our customers include thousands of the world’s most advanced and specialized steel, aluminum, automotive, aerospace, offshore, can, mining, and metalworking companies. Our high-performing, innovative and sustainable solutions are backed by best-in-class technology, deep process knowledge and customized services. With 4,000 employees, including chemists, engineers and industry experts, we partner with our customers to improve their operations so they can run even more efficiently, even more effectively, whatever comes next.
For more information about the company, please visit www.quakerhoughton.com.
If you recognize yourself in this profile and if you are enthusiastic about the role, do not hesitate and send your written motivation and curriculum vitae in English to the attention of Christa Koot. Please use the application form.
Agency calls are not appreciated.