Finance Assistant with HR tasks
- Bloem Werving & Selectie
- Online via JIF t/m
- Functie type
- Administratief Medewerker, CFO
- Financiele Administratie
- Zakelijke dienstverlening
- Onbepaalde tijd, Bepaalde tijd
- HBO+, HBO
- 3-5 jaar
Finance Assistant with HR tasks
Amsterdam, 36 hours
Do you have a proven track-record in administrative support in both Finance & HR? Are you interested in an interactive role? Do you fit this young, dynamic scale-up company?
Then we are looking for you!
Is an international company (scale-up) and active in the Music/Technology industry.
Based in Amsterdam (in the centre!). 80 employees at the moment with all different nationalities. All young, eager people with an average age of 28 years.
Currently they are looking for an Administrator to support their Finance & HR departments. The group’s staff departments are based in Amsterdam and reporting to the CFO consist of Finance-, Legal and HR department. Your key responsibility is supporting the Finance and HR teams to ensure their company’s high performance and continuous growth. Main components of the day to day activities for this role are:
- Bank reconciliation (bank, paypal, credit card, other payments in bank).
- Create new vendors.
- Review and book expense reports of our employees.
- Review and book incoming invoices.
- Prepare weekly payment proposal for CFO and arrange payments.
- Assist with ad-hoc payment requests from other departments.
- Solve any occurring administrative problems and issues within Finance department.
- Assist with the onboarding of new employees, collect “loonbelastingverklaring”/copy passport/signing process employee contracts.
- Registration of sickness in ARBO portal.
- Registration of holidays.
- Application to the pension scheme.
- Filing employee contracts or contractor agreements on the HR drive.
- Prepare the monthly payroll process in collaboration with our payroll company.
- Registration of new employees in Numbers and staff overview.
- Send information to PWC according our payroll.
- Adding new employees to Netsuite for expenses.
- IND requests for their international colleagues.
- Apply for 30% ruling.
- Implement necessary operational improvements.
- Other general administrative tasks.
- Associate degree in relevant fields (Finance/HR, preferable Finance).
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience with financial software is a must, and experience with NetSuite is a pre.
- Affinity with personnel and related matters.
- Experience in MS Office and other administrative tools.
- Be proactive, have an eye for detail and work with accuracy.
- Willingness to learn and grow, aligning with ambitions of the company.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English language.
- You are perfectly aware of Dutch Labor Law (HR).
- Affinity with working in an international environment.
- Flexible, go-getter and an accessible personality.
- Travel by public transport due to the location of the office.
- Music lover.
The offer you a month salary approximately between 2.800,-- and 3.300 euro based on 40 hours, 25 vacation days to recharge your batteries, flexible working hours (no 9-5 mentality), pension plan to support you at a later stage of your life. The position is for 36 hours (90%).
You will be part of a dynamic industry: Technology, media and entertainment. You get to work with a fun, diverse team from over 20 different nationalities. Open concept working environment. Small, young and enthusiastic team in a growing company with strong ambitions. International business environment, colleagues and clients around the world with diverse backgrounds in music and tech. Egalitarian, transparent environment with career growth opportunities. You will have a daily fresh and healthy lunch and Friday afternoon drinks & frequent team events.
Interested? Apply via the application button. And please send us by email your motivation and picture. You can send it to email@example.com.
Questions about the vacancy?
Please contact Chantal van Vorden, 06-19957705 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition is not appreciated.