Know Your Customer & Fraud specialist
- Triodos Bank N.V.
- Online via JIF t/m
- Functie type
- Financieel Medewerker, Risk Analist
- Risk Management
- Financiele dienstverlening
- Onbepaalde tijd
- WO, HBO+
- 5-10 jaar
Looking for a challenging job to help prevent financial crime? This is your change
The KYC & Fraud specialist at group level is a new function. The aim is to strengthen our first line responsibility with your expertise on Customer Due Dilligence, Transaction Monitoring, Fraud Monitoring and Customer Activity Monitoring. Your roll is to provide guidance, challenge, support, monitoring and control on these activities group wide. You will do this by acting from the whole (group) without losing sight of the parts (business units), and by keeping our customers in the centre of attention.
- You own the central policy requirements from a first line responsibility (of various financial crime policies such as AML& CDD, Fraud, etc.)
- You translate policy requirements into effective and efficient KYC & Fraud tooling /process /system requirements
- You define clear KPI’s for the quality, efficiency and effectiveness of KYC & Fraud processes
- You monitor and report on the quality, effectiveness and efficiency of KYC & Fraud processes
- You design group processes, target operation models, etc. regarding KYC & Fraud processes
- Together with the director Operations you lead the vision and strategy on how Triodos Bank should strengthen the first line responsibility at group and local level in this area
- You drive broad collaboration and alignment across the Triodos organization, within the KYC & Fraud domain (potentially from the role as product owner) as well as outside the domain (in the business)
Follow your heart. Use your head.
Money always sets something into motion. At Triodos Bank, with our 1.400 co-workers, we are making money work for positive societal change. Inspired by this mission, for almost 40 years we have been financing businesses, organisations and projects that seek to achieve positive change in societal, ecological and cultural domains. We are enabled to do so by savers and investors who wish to contribute to an honest, sustainable and humane society. We only invest in the real economy and do not trade in complex financial products. We furthermore make a point of knowing all the sustainable entrepreneurs that choose to bank with us.
People make the difference: at Triodos Bank we are very aware of this. Together we actively contribute to a sustainable society, and this obviously starts with our co-workers. Several regular moments of reflection and our systematic attention for personal development help ensure that we can make that difference together. We keep each other focused and are all dedicated to the Triodos Bank mission.
Our head office is in Zeist and is a modern and green work place. If you travel in a sustainable manner and commute to office using public transport, then we will fully remunerate your commuter expenses. This is one way of contributing to a healthier environment, together.
Together with the KYC & Fraud domain lead you form the KYC & Fraud team at group level. You report directly to the director Operations. On a day to day basis, you work in multiple teams on multiple KYC & Fraud topics; that can be an international multidisciplinary team with ICT and BU business co-workers within the KYC & Fraud domain, or with compliance on a specific policy implementation task.
You want to have an impact
Impact on society is the number one priority, both for us as a bank and for you as KYC & Fraud specialist. The fact that Triodos moreover offers attractive and just employment conditions is a bonus. This includes:
- a salary appropriate to who you are and what you can do
- an attractive pension policy
- 100% remuneration of commuting expenses when using public transport
- a company bicycle scheme
- 29 holiday days with a 40-hour working week, plus the option of buying 2 weeks of extra holiday days
- a range of education and training opportunities
- the option to join our collective health insurance.
This is you
- You are convincing and energizing in translating your knowledge into clear, fit for purpose proposals for Triodos to mitigate the risks associated with these this financial crime areas
- You are able to think and act on an international level
- You move fluently between strategic, tactical and operational level
- You speak many languages; including those of legal specialists, ICT developers, compliance officers, operational alert handlers, product managers, and heads of Operations
- You are able to engage all relevant stakeholders to support your vision and action plan to help strengthen Triodos Bank is this important area.
- You are able to transfer your knowledge and expertise to key persons working in this field within Triodos
In addition you have/are
- Extensive knowledge and expertise (> 5 years) within the field of KYC & Fraud in the financial sector
- > 5 years of experience with translating (legal) guidelines, into requirements and lead the implementation
- A Master’s degree, preferably in a legal, compliance or business area
- Experience with, and knowledge off, an Agile way of working
- Hans-on-mentality combined with excellent stakeholder management skills
- A team builder
- Proficient in English
Are you interested?
For more information about this position, please contact Jane Lobbrecht, Director Operations via telephone number: 06 211 773 06 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to join our team?
Please send in your motivation letter and CV (in English) via the apply button before 24 May to the attention of Jane Lobbrecht, Director Operations.