Supervisor Credit Control
- P&O Ferrymasters Ltd.
- Europoort Rotterdam
- A competitive package
- Online via JIF t/m
- Functie type
- Credit Controller, Financial Controller
- Controlling, Financiele Administratie
- Onbepaalde tijd
- HBO, MBO
- 1-3 jaar
At P&O Ferrymasters, you will be joining a pan-European leader in tailor-made transport, logistics and supply chain solutions.
We’re part of P&O Ferries – owned by Dubai World – and work across road, rail and sea through our Contract Logistics, Freight Management and Assets divisions.
We operate from more than 21 strategic locations in 13 countries across the continent, where 500+ colleagues are united by a passion for customer and service focus
Would you like to supervise our Credit Control Team and to improve the efficiency of the department? Join our team if you’re looking for a challenging and rewarding career!
Supervisor Credit Control
Hours per week: Full time
You will be part of a highly dedicated and professional team, which is responsible for delivering the highest quality of service to an internationally dedicated client base. Your team consists of experienced Credit Controllers and by teaming up with other operational and supportive departments within the organisation; a high service level can be achieved with the shared aim of achieving the very best for our customers.
So what’s this job all about?
As Supervisor Credit Control you are responsible for supervising / coordinating the Credit Control Team.
You are also responsible for maintaining the procedures, improving the cash flow by timely cash collection within the agreed payment terms and improving the efficiency of the department.
Other key responsibilities will include:
- To ensure correct and accurate correspondence;
- To update Coda with the correct user status, comments and Credit Limits;
- Accurate Cash Flow Forecast;
- To substitute for colleagues in case of absence and / or illness;
- To delegate workload;
- To assist the Finance Manager in the research and preparation of various assignments;
- Query handling and reporting;
- To release and approve unauthorized orders;
- To reduce DSO and Credit Risks;
- To maintain a good relationship with internal and external customers;
- To be aware of all P&OFM policies;
- To bring to the attention of your manager any matter that could be detrimental to the well-being of the company;
- To carry out any other reasonable task which may be delegated to you by your immediate Manager.
But on that first morning before you get down to work… we’ll introduce you to your new colleagues over a cup of coffee. That will give you a friendly taste of what it’s like to be part of our team – because people are our main asset and teamwork defines our style.
Who are we?
At P&O Ferrymasters, you will be joining a pan-European leader in tailor-made transport, logistics and supply chain solutions. We’re part of P&O Ferries – owned by Dubai World – and work across road, rail and sea through our Contract Logistics, Freight Management and Assets divisions. We operate from more than 21 strategic locations in 13 countries across the continent, where 500+ colleagues are united by a passion for customer and service focus
Who are you?
As Supervisor Credit Control you take responsibility, you have a strong personality and possess excellent communication- and organizational skills.
- Are educated to a minimum of MBO-level or equivalent;
- Have experience in Finance (preferably in a Logistics environment);
- Have good command of Dutch and English language, German is preferred;
- Have good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages;
- Are stress-resistant;
- Are customer orientated.
P&O Ferrymasters offers a competitive package in line with the seniority of the position.
Time to act!
Do you have what we’re looking for? And does this sound like the perfect opportunity for you? We hope so – in which case, now’s the time to let us know! Please apply with your CV and covering letter as soon as possible via the 'Apply' button. We look forward to hearing from you….