- Royal IHC, Kinderdijk (Rotterdam area), The Netherlands
- Online via JIF t/m
- Functie type
- Financiele dienstverlening
- Onbepaalde tijd
- 3-5 jaar
Are you the Tax Manager who will help Royal IHC to make the most of cross-border taxation matters?
The international footprint of IHC is continuously growing due to which cross-border taxation matters have been increasing. Therefore, at the corporate headquarters located in Kinderdijk a position of Tax Manager has become vacant. You will report to the Tax Director and work closely with the other Tax Manager. Together with the team you will ensure optimum service provision to all relevant stakeholders. More specifically the tasks of the Tax Manager will include:
- Working closely with other shared services and the business to pro-actively flag tax opportunities, assess and advice on tax issues of contracts with clients and subcontractors, and take care of subsequent compliance aspects
- Managing (international) corporate tax projects
- Provide internal advice regarding transfer pricing and securing and managing the transfer pricing documentation
- Monitoring (inter)national legislative changes and tax developments
- Providing day-to-day VAT and Expatriate Tax advice and support to the group
- Managing and coordinating tax compliance (tax returns are outsourced)
- Maintaining the relationships with external advisors and tax authorities and being in close contact with the business.
We are looking for someone with the following profile:
- you have an academic higher education (WO) in Tax Law of Fiscal Economics
- you have at least 4-7 years of experience within a tax advisory firm or in-house
- you are keen to take up a wide array of tax issues. Affinity with transfer pricing is preferred.
- you are a team player, service minded and you can work independently.
- you have a pro-active, down-to-earth attitude and you are analytically strong, while remaining practical and result-oriented.
- fluency in English and Dutch are a prerequisite.
Please note, an online assessment and screening may form part of the recruitment process. Only candidates with a valid EU work visa will be considered as viable candidates.
Royal IHC offers you a challenging job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
Royal IHC (IHC) is the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Tax Manager and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the Apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Recruitment department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.