- Abbott B.V.
- excellent primary and secondary benefits
- Online via JIF t/m
- Functie type
- Controller, Group Controller
- Audit, Controlling
- Onbepaalde tijd
- 5-10 jaar, > 10 jaar
FINANCE | HOOFDDORP, NORTH HOLLAND, NETHERLANDS
Abbott is a global healthcare company committed to helping people live not just longer, but better. We employ around 94,000 people in 150 countries with a diverse portfolio spanning pharmaceuticals, nutrition, diagnostics and devices.
Abbott in the Netherlands employs 1800+ employees in 9 different locations, involved in production, distribution and commercial activities. At Abbott, you have the opportunity to make a positive impact on the world through challenging and rewarding work as part of a highly successful and trusted organization that is shaping the future of health. Realize your potential!
Corporate Finance Services (CFS) is the central finance organization for Abbott in the Netherlands, supporting all 9 Abbott sites and 20+ legal entities in the Netherlands.
CFS is responsible for the Financial Reporting, internal controls and compliance, and local statutory reporting of the Dutch Abbott entities. Furthermore, we are responsible for Tax and Customs as well as Financial Planning and Projects.
We partner with our Shared Service and with our businesses to execute against strategy and objectives and provide financial advisory and other support to our businesses.
FOR OUR CORPORATE FINANCE SERVICES ORGANIZATION WE ARE LOOKING FOR A:
The Record to Report Controller has proven experience in multi-national companies, and excellence experience in Internal Control, Compliance and Financial reporting, to support the controlling tasks for our sites in The Netherlands.
The function is reporting to the Senior Controller and is based in our offices in Hoofddorp.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Internal Control: Monitor, support and improve internal controls for the entities in scope by adhering to our (SOX) control frame work and improve documentation as needed.
- Month close process: Actively monitor and contribute to the month end close, internal reviews and controls for the entities in scope.
- Audit: responsible for the external audit and statutory financial statements for the entities in scope.
- Audit: responsible to manage and drive the internal audit process for the entities in scope.
- Drive optimization and further advancement of the Finance Target Operating Model by Continuous improvement.
- Accurate and timely statistical reporting for the entities in scope.
- Ad-hoc analysis and support team on requests coming from multiple international stakeholders.
- You have at least 5+ years of experience in a relevant finance role in an International environment.
- You have external audit experience.
- You have a strong experience in Internal Control.
- RA or RC title, or equivalent, is a must.
Set Vision and Strategy, Anticipate, Innovate, Build and Deliver Results
JOB SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES
- Control focused.
- Driven by delivering results in a dynamic international environment.
- Hands-on mentality.
- Innovative attitude, with a natural drive for improvement.
- Excellent communication skills: able to clearly communicate verbally and in writing complex financial information and internal control aspects to different stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
Abbott provides a varied, challenging and international position in a dynamic and pleasant working environment. In our organization, you can count on excellent primary and secondary benefits, a positive working atmosphere, a personal growth plan, extensive training opportunities and good career perspective. We are in the business of advancement, both in health solutions and in the lives and careers of our employees. Our work across the world and in many areas of healthcare provides a rich environment for our employees to explore career paths, interests and opportunities.
HOW TO APPLY?
If you are appealed by Abbott, looking for a job with meaning and recognize yourself in the outlined profile, please make your interest known. You can apply online with your resume and letter of application via the 'Apply' button. Please let me know if you have any questions or comments referring this job profile to Katinka van Vastenhoven email@example.com.