- Nuctech Netherlands
- Online via JIF t/m
- Functie type
- Financieel Medewerker
- Financiele Administratie
- Bepaalde tijd
- WO, HBO
- 3-5 jaar
We are looking for an experienced and driven Financial Officer who will help realize the further growth of Nuctech Netherlands B.V. Do you have experience with creating finance procedures and do you have a positive and pro-active outlook? Then we are looking for you!
Nuctech Company Limited (Nuctech), derived from Tsinghua University in Beijing and founded in 1997, supplies high-end security systems in the field of x-ray screening technology and is among the top companies in the world. Nuctech provides the most advanced solutions in the field of safety and inspection to various customers, based in more than 140 countries worldwide.
Nuctech Netherlands B.V. is a subsidiary of Nuctech Company Limited. For our starting office in the city center of Rotterdam, we are looking for a Financial Officer.
To ensure that we can provide the right service to all our clients worldwide, our Finance department is of great importance. As Financial Officer, you ensure the correct, timely and complete processing and payment of incoming invoices. You assist in the review of financial data for the monthly and annual closing. You also contribute to the improvement of work processes and procedures and you maintain contacts with internal and external parties. You work closely together according to our core values with a collegiate and an ambitious Finance team at our office in Bejing.
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
- Contract outside services for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary
- Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
- Seek out methods for minimizing financial risk to the company
- Provide insightful information and expectations to management to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
- Present financial reports to board members, stakeholders, executives, and clients in formal meetings
- Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes
- Understand and adhere to Dutch financial regulations and legislation
- Professionalism and ethics
- Governance, risk and control
- Stakeholder relationship management
- Strategic approach
- Strong advisor
- Audit and assurance
- Sustainable management accounting
Knowledge/skills and experience:
- Bachelor degree in finance or accounting
- 3 to 5 years FP&A, investment banking, business administration or management consulting experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Familiar with Navision
- Excellent ability to problem solve along with solid analytical skills understanding of business process and systems optimization
- Comfortable interacting with all level of management in multiple areas
- Strong knowledge of financial reporting
- Ability to review data and make relevant management decisions
- Strong financial system and business administration understanding
- Good knowledge of English spoken and written
What we offer
- A competitive salary
- Contract with Nuctech Netherlands BV.
- Unique experience to develop a new Finance department
- Laptop and telephone
- Possibilities for development and training
- Working in a prime location with a magnificent view of Rotterdam
For more information about the position, please contact Robert Bos, Deputy General Manager Nuctech Netherlands B.V. via: firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 6 817 864 55.
If interested, please send us your via our online application form