- Greif Nederland B.V.
- Greif Nederland B.V.
- Online via JIF t/m
- Functie type
- Groothandel/Detailhandel, Industrie/Techniek
- Corporate Finance
- Utrecht, Zuid-Holland, Noord-Brabant
- Onbepaalde tijd, Bepaalde tijd
- HBO, MBO
- 1-3 jaar, 3-5 jaar
It’s the end of the month, so busy days ahead! You’ve prepared already several reports to see the outstanding invoices, possible problems and bills you’ve to focus on. Furthermore you’ve created new customers accounts and informed your colleagues about where they need to focus on. You do this to make sure you can enter all the relevant information you’re receiving in the coming days as good and smooth as possible, to make sure you can do the payment runs, VAT returns, SOX control reports and prepare the monthly journals. Every month it’s a challenge to reach the deadlines but the process becomes more efficient every month!
Greif is a world leader in industrial packaging products and services. We produce steel, plastic, fibre, flexible and corrugated containers, packaging accessories and containerboard, and provide blending, filling and packaging services for a wide range of industries. We also manage acreage in the United States. With more than 200 operating locations in more than 50 countries, Greif is positioned to serve global as well as regional customers.
For our location in Moerdijk we’re looking for an:
- Create new customer accounts and reconcile existing customer accounts.
- Make changes to customer master data as required.
- Set and regularly review customer credit limit post customer payments and match to open invoices.
- Follow up on customer claims /queries/ requests for credit notes.
- Liaise with sales staff regarding overdues, credit note requests, etc.
- Post supplier invoices and employee travel expense reports.
- Prepare and execute payment runs.
- Reconcile supplier accounts.
- Handle supplier enquiries related to invoice payment matters.
- Prepare and post simple journal entries (accruals, fixed assets, stocks, etc.).
- Prepare account reconciliations.
- Perform and document SOX controls.
- Prepare and submit the VAT returns.
- Be the contact person for internal and external auditors, and tax advisors.
- Prepare and submit several reports and analyses.
- Complete any other reasonable tasks or requests as required.
To do your job right, you can meet the following expectations:
- Experience in a similar position.
- Experience with an ERP system.
- Fluent in English.
- Experience of Hyperion (HFM) and Blackline would be useful but not essential.
- Dutch language would be useful but not essential.
We think that if you take care of US, we have to take care of YOU. So we offer you following working conditions:
- Salary between € 2.292,38 and € 3.118,03 based on age and experience.
- 40 days off, so you can spent enough time with your family/friends.
- Extended WGA-gat insurance for better protection by loss of income by possible incapacity to work.
- Good pension scheme.
- And off course 8% holiday money.
Did we make you enthusiastic?
Apply than by sending your resume with letter (only in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information you can contact Istvan Cserdi by phone +31 6 53288619 or visit www.greif.nl.
The location of this vacancy cannot be reached by public transport.
Acquisition is not appreciated.
Vergelijkbare zoekopdrachten: Onbepaalde tijd, Fulltime, Accountant, Bepaalde tijd, 1-3 jaar, HBO, 3-5 jaar, MBO, Corporate Finance, Utrecht, Zuid-Holland, Groothandel/Detailhandel, Industrie/Techniek, Noord-Brabant