Treasury Financial Accountant
- Siemens Nederland N.V.
- Den Haag
- Online via JIF t/m
- Functie type
- Groothandel/Detailhandel, Industrie/Techniek
- Onbepaalde tijd
- 3-5 jaar
Reporting directly to the CFO of Siemens Financieringsmaatschappij N.V. & Siemens Finance B.V. (SFM & SFB), the candidate will play a key role in interim auditor reviews and final audits of the financial statements, as well as providing a wide range of ad hoc accounting support as and when required.
We are looking for an ideal candidate who has approximately 3-5 years’ experience in accounting and/or finance, preferably within Treasury. However, an audit firm background is also acceptable.
This is an ideal role for candidates who are seeking to develop their career in Finance.
- Support the preparation of interim and annual statutory financial reports of SFM and SFB.
- Contribute to the quarterly auditor reviews of SFM as well as the annual statutory and IFRS audits of SFM and SFB.
- Prepare and provide supporting documents for external auditors.
- Act as point of contact for auditor questions and requests.
- Support CFO and Head of Accounting with all other ad hoc accounting and finance-related tasks.
Key Contacts and Relationships
The candidate will be working particularly closely with SFM & SFB senior management team, as well as Siemens Netherlands’ tax and legal functions.
The work will be done in close co-operation with external auditors of SFM & SFB.
The incumbent will be liaising with reporting teams in Munich (Head Office Siemens).
- Self-starter who is keen to learn and to develop further within the role.
- High drive and energy to achieve end results and *get the job done-.
- Strong numeric and analytical skills and close attention to detail.
- Effective communicator to a broad range of stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal skills, articulate and credible when dealing with people.
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Mature and responsible approach.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team, and to take complete ownership of all given tasks.
Required Work Experience
- 3-5 years multinational company experience or audit firm training. Either is acceptable.
- Strong accounting background.
- Knowledge of treasury and finance industries would be an advantage.
- Proficiency in IFRS.
- Degree in economics/business/finance.
- Professional accounting qualification preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both Dutch and English is imperative.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- SAP experience would be a strong advantage.
Please apply via the 'Apply' button.
Agency calls not appreciated.