Accounts Receivable Officer
- Nichia Europe B.V.
- Online via JIF t/m
- Functie type
- Randstad, Amsterdam
- Onbepaalde tijd
- 5-10 jaar
Nichia is the number one LED (Light Emitting Diode) manufacturer in the world with the largest market share and an annual turnover of approximately 3 Billion Euros.
Nichia succeeded in developing and commercializing the super high brightness Blue LED in 1993. It was accepted with great amazement in the related industries throughout the world. Since the first announcement of the Blue LED in 1993, InGaN-based LEDs in different emission colors, ranging from ultraviolet to yellow, have been contributed to the diversification of LED application fields.
Nichia Corporation is a Japanese company that has subsidiary locations all over the world with approximately 8,900 Employees worldwide.
For our Amsterdam office we are looking for an Accounts Receivable Officer (M/F) for 40 hrs per week
Summary of position
Provides financial, administrative and clerical support by ensuring the company receives payments for goods and services and properly records the transactions by posting receipts and resolving discrepancies according to established policies and procedures in an efficient, timely and accurate manner
For the Dutch and German entities
- Cash flow
- Processing bank movements for several different bank accounts in Exact.
- Daily Bank reconciliations.
- Allocate/ match payments and follow up on unallocated positions and payment discrepancies and contact customers for follow-up on these issues.
- Process customer pre-payments
- Monthly reconciliation of AR and Bank related balance sheet accounts.
- Monthly revaluation of foreign currency AR and Bank positions.
- Follow established procedures for processing receipts, cash etc.
- Working close together with Credit Control for German entity.
For the Dutch entity
- Credit control
- Send out Dunning letters and Statements to the Customers in close collaboration with Key Account Managers (KAMs)
- After second Dunning - escalate unsolved overdue positions to the KAMs
- Bi- weekly prepare an accurate detailed AR (aging) report for the Sales Key Account Managers (KAMs)
- Escalate insufficient Atradius Credit Limits to KAM’s
- Maintain accounts receivable customer files and records
- Investigate and resolve customer queries
- Monthly prepare a detailed AR (aging) report for the Accounting Manager.
- Monitor compliance with company’s credit management procedures
- Assist in month-end closing
- If required supporting AP
- Experienced (5y+) AR accountant in an international environment.
- Adequate communication skills in English. Good knowledge of German, both in writing, reading and speaking is a big pre.
- Experience with Exact Globe is a big pre.
- Good knowledge of MS Excel, Outlook.
Maintain in-depth product knowledge, application requirements, competitive landscape and market dynamics
- MBO Level
Required soft skills
- Integrated personality – being able to establish a good relationship with international customers and with colleagues
- Team player
- High flexibility
- Self starter
- Open to different cultures
- Naturally calm and patient but energetic disposition
If you are highly motivated and have a distinct ability to work in teams, please send your resume, cover letter and salary indication in English per e-mail to email@example.com (Mrs. A.J. Sas) or call for more information: + 31 (0) 6 83 44 1839
Please visit our website: www.nichia.com