Senior Financial Account Manager
- Marktconform salaris
- Online via JIF t/m
- Functie type
- Accountant AA, Financieel Manager
- Financiele dienstverlening
- Financiele Administratie
- Randstad, Amsterdam
- Bepaalde tijd
- 5-10 jaar
Vistra Netherlands is recruiting a motivated Dutch speaking Senior Financial Account Manager. As a Senior Financial Account Manager you will be responsible for the administration, bookkeeping and preparation of financial statements of foundations, COOP, CV, BV and NV companies, and preparing and/or assisting with monthly, quarterly and year-end closings. You will also be responsible for the (Junior) Financial Account managers, to help them develop and support them with their clients.
- Responsible for the administration, bookkeeping and preparation of financial statements of foundations, COOP, CV, BV and NV companies;
- Responsible for the (Junior) Financial Account Manager, you will help them develop in our growing organization and are also partly responsible for the clients of the Junior FAM;
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and year-end closings;
- Liaising with our (international) clients, other Vistra offices and business partners in order to prepare financial statements, assist in transactions and take care of cash management requirements;
- To be the main contact person for our clients and work in close cooperation with our Client Directors, Corporate Lawyers and legal and/or financial assistants;
- Responsible for various administrative and other additional tasks appropriate to the role and business requirements.
Qualifications and other requirements
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business Administration, Accounting or an equivalent;
- At least 4 years' working experience in accounting;
- Experience within financial services or the trust industry is an advantage;
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, Dutch Gaap and preferably IFRS;
- Track record in training employees;
- Excellent Dutch and English verbal and written communication skills;
- A hands-on mentality;
- Good planning and coordination skills;
- Enthusiastic team player.
Vistra offers an industry-leading package of benefits as well as global opportunities and will support staff at all levels in gaining qualifications and promotions throughout the organization. The package of benefits we offer contains among others: 26 vacation days, a bonus and a premium free pension.