Business Controller / Performance Analyst
- Triodos Investment Management
- Online via JIF t/m
- Functie type
- Business analist, Business Controller
- Onbepaalde tijd
- 1-3 jaar
Follow your heart. Use your Head as one of our financial co-pilots
Controlling is primarily responsible for management information and all associated (financial) analyses and internal reports. The controlling team is transforming from scorekeeper towards strategic advisor. With data visualization and advanced analytics, we are moving towards a more fact-based and ‘forward way of looking’ way of working.
Are you looking for an opportunity to broaden your professional knowledge and improve your skills and capabilities? Then you might be the business controller we are looking for!
- Create and implement (key) performance indicators to provide steering information for senior and fund management;
- Improve and support internal reports as input for presentations, BSC and dashboards;
- Co-operate in the three-year planning, annual budgets and rolling forecasting for Triodos Investment Management as well for all our offered funds;
- Conduct analysis on business cases, challenge assumptions and translate findings into advice (both solicited and unsolicited) for both business stakeholders as the Management Board;
- Judgement of valuations of financial instruments and keep knowledge of these instruments and their valuations up to standards;
- Participate in projects to further improve our financial reporting and analysis.
Who we are:
Triodos Investment Management, a 100% subsidiary of Triodos Bank, is a globally recognised leader in impact investment. The business has grown based on deep market sector insights and commitment to sustainability objectives of our partners. Triodos Investment Management currently manages 17 funds (totalling over EUR 4,4 billion) investing in both Europe and emerging markets.
More information? See www.triodos-im.com.
The Risk & Finance department currently comprises of 25 professionals. The controlling team consists of 5 co-workers including the manager Controlling to whom you will report.
You want to make a difference.
- Our first priority is impact – the difference made by us as an asset manager, and you as a Controller. And that's not all: we offer great working conditions. These include:
- a salary appropriate to who you are and what you are capable of;
- 28 paid holiday days for a 40-hour working week, and the opportunity to purchase 2 extra weeks;
- training and development opportunities;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- 100% public transport allowance for journeys between home and work;
- an attractive pension scheme;
- a bike scheme.
This is you
You are able to work and think at University level and have strong analytical and abstract thinking skills. You are innovative, solution-oriented, conceptual and analytical thinker but you also have a hands-on mentality. You feel attracted to work in an international, ambitious and pioneering environment. Your communication, advisory and presentation skills are outstanding.
In addition to this you:
- feel personal connected to the mission and values of Triodos Bank;
- are a professional with strong developed presentation and advising skills;
- have a minimum of 2-4 years working experience;
- have good command of English.
You will have an advantage if you:
- have (international) experience within a financial institution;
- have experience in working with automated accounting and reporting systems and Business Intelligence (data warehouse).
Applicants must be a member of the European Union or in possession of a valid working permit for the Netherlands.
Are you interested?
For more specific information about this position, please contact Ron Konjer at: +31 (0)30 694 2473.
If you want to join our team, please send your motivation letter and CV (both in English) before 30 September 2018, attn. Alied Nijdam – HR Advisor.
The first round of interviews will be held on Friday October 5th.
Details from this advertisement are not to be used for marketing purposes.