Relationship Manager, Corporate Banking Department
- You’ll be part of a dynamic team with good teamwork and working culture.
- Acquire new-to-bank customers proactively while strengthening long term relationships with clients
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure sufficient funds for payments
- Good knowledge of corporate banking products, electronic banking platforms and/or payment delivery systems
- A track record in originating, structuring and executing project finance transactions
- Maintain client's data, conduct KYC, status of credit reviews/renewals, etc.
- Maintaining relationships and servicing clients on a daily basis
- Keep attune to current economic and financial developments
- Achieve targets set and contribute to the results of the team
- Handling administrative duties
Bank of China Ltd. Is the most international Chinese bank with branches in 56 countries and regions and over 300.000 employees globally. Bank of China
(Luxembourg) S.A. Rotterdam Branch was the first Chinese bank in the Netherlands.
Degree in economics
Native Dutch and excellent English
- At least 4 years of banking/finance related experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills coupled with adaptability and willingness to learn
- A highly motivated and driven individual
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Basic knowledge in Mandarin as this role might require you to liaise with Mandarine-speaking clients
- Salary to be discussed
- 40 hours per week
- contract of 1 year and can be extended after the end of the first contract
Motivation letter in English with curriculum vitae by pressing the "solliciteer" button