- ICL Fertilizers
- Onbepaalde tijd, Tijdelijk
- 5-10 jaar, > 10 jaar
ICL Phosphate Europe plant controller
- Act as a business partner for the European phosphate plants in Europe through delivering value added reports and analyses in order to facilitate decision making;
- Assist in the preparation of the 5 year strategic plan, budget and forecasting for the European phosphate plants;
- Analyze Phosphate BU operations to evaluate performance and determine areas of potential cost reduction, program improvement or policy change;
- Assist in planning and coordination of OPEX and CAPEX for the Phosphate BU, including feasibility studies and NPV, payback and IRR calculations for investment proposals;
- Prepare management reporting including fixed costs, product costing, production efficiency calculation and KPIs for European phosphate plants;
- Provide information regarding budgeting / forecasting to the SBE Controller for TP purposes;
- Review actuals, budget and forecasts for the European phosphate plants;
- Review stock movements and reconcile the stock count results and stock confirmations to the inventory Sub ledger;
- Perform impairment testing on inventory;
- Calculate the unrealized profit for inventory inside the European Fertilizer segment;
- Assists in the preparation of benchmark studies;
- Provide ad hoc advice to business partners based on performance analysis.
- Master’s degree (e.g. Economics, Finance, Business Administration);
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience, minimum 3 years of business controlling;
- Experience with SAP (FI-CO modules) and XL;
- Solid knowledge and understanding of one or more core finance and controlling processes;
- Business oriented and dedicated team player with a pragmatic approach;
- Able to work independently;
- Eager, result driven and problem solver;
- Organized, proactive and a flexible person with hands on mentality;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Self-starting skills;
- Experience in working with global processes in an international environment;
- Excellent social and communication skills in English and Dutch, both written and verbal (in addition German is a plus).
ICL Fertilizers Europe CV
You can send your application letter, including CV, to Peggy de Mey, Talent Acquisition Specialist, ICL Shared Service Center, via the 'Apply' button.
Email: email@example.com + 31 (0) 641 656 203
Agency calls are not appreciated.
Keywords: Job vacancy, Full-time, Amsterdam, Plant manager, Financial controller.
Peggy de Mey