- Robert Walters
- € 5.000 - € 7.000
- Onbepaalde tijd
- HBO+, HBO
Are you a natural leader and able to manage two Financial Accountants at a leading IT company at Schiphol-Rijk? Would you like to be responsible with your team for the Benelux region of this international company?
Our client is looking for a Financial Controller in order to complete their Finance Department.
Joining the local Benelux Finance team, the Financial Controller will have the opportunity to work towards the organization's Benelux business unit and its international counterparts. The Benelux region has the responsibility over 6 legal entities mainly for Belgium and the Netherlands.
- Prepare Statutory Reports and review of Month End reporting
- Cross functional collaboration, providing accounting information to other departments within the Company
- Manage and coach two Financial Accountants
- Main point of contact towards (External) Auditors
- Review of Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Inventory Reconciliations
- Authorities reporting, from statistics to VAT
- Education in Economics, Finance or Accounting. Master degree or certified Accountant is an advantage
- At least 3 years of experience as an Accountant working with Dutch and/or Belgian GAAP. Experience with IFRS is an advantage
- Experience in preparing Statutory Reporting
- Previous team leading experience in a similar role in a growing business is an advantage
- Fluency in Dutch & English
Interested in this role? Apply today.