Manager – Financial Accounting
- Onbepaalde tijd
- HBO, HBO+, WO
- 3-5 jaar
Linxtelecom is a unique combination of cutting-edge technology, international expertise and strong regional presence. For over 15 years the company has been providing datacenter and connectivity solutions in, from and to the Central and Eastern Europe. It focuses on enterprises, operators and governments that are looking for solutions optimizing their cost, security, compliance and business continuity management.
Linxtelecom is a proactive and reliable business partner with an indisputable reputation and a well recognized status for the benefit of customers, partners, employees and the markets served. It strives to be ‘the place to be' for employees with an entrepreneurial spirit in an open, dynamic and challenging atmosphere by creating a stimulating environment that encourages teamwork and development of high quality staff.
- Review and manage periodic closing and prepare monthly consolidated financial reporting packages and analysis on a timely basis
- Ensure all financial transactions, policies, and procedures have met the company’s objective and are conducted in accordance with regulation, accounting principles and standards
- Manage taxation computation and other tax related issues
- Accountable for statutory account reporting
- Prepare annual budget and rolling forecast
- Accountable for the financial performance and quality
- To liaise with internal and external business partners
- To perform all other ad hoc activities as assigned by the Finance Director
- Education – University degree holder in Finance or Accounting, with recognized professional accountancy qualification
- Experience – Minimum 3 years’ experience in the similar position, preferably in telecom and/or data center business
- Certification – Qualified member of professional accounting certification
- System Knowledge – Proficient in Microsoft Office. Knowledge in EXACT GLOBE / LUCANET / ORACLE is definitely an advantage
- Language – English and Dutch
- Employment agreement.
- Full time job for 40 hours per week.
- Attractive remuneration package inclusive stimulating bonus schedule.
- Dynamic international team and environment.