- Onbepaalde tijd
- MBO, HBO
- 1-3 jaar, 3-5 jaar
Linxtelecom is a unique combination of cutting-edge technology, international expertise and strong regional presence. For over 15 years the company has been providing datacenter and connectivity solutions in, from and to the Central and Eastern Europe. It focuses on enterprises, operators and governments that are looking for solutions optimizing their cost, security, compliance and business continuity management.
Linxtelecom is a proactive and reliable business partner with an indisputable reputation and a well recognized status for the benefit of customers, partners, employees and the markets served. It strives to be ‘the place to be' for employees with an entrepreneurial spirit in an open, dynamic and challenging atmosphere by creating a stimulating environment that encourages teamwork and development of high quality staff.
- To handle month end closing and prepare monthly financial reporting packages and analysis on a timely basis
- To prepare billing to customers
- To handle cash management related matters, including receipt from customers and payment to suppliers
- To liaise with internal and external business partners
- To perform all other ad hoc activities as assigned by the Senior Finance Manager
- Education – Diploma or Degree holder in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or related discipline
- Experience – Minimum 2 years’ experience in the similar position
- Certification – Qualified member of accounting profession, or in the process of obtaining the related professional accounting certification is preferred.
- System Knowledge – Proficient in Microsoft Office. Knowledge in EXACT GLOBE is definitely an advantage
- Language – English and Dutch
- Employment agreement.
- Full time job for 32-40 hours per week.
- Attractive remuneration package inclusive stimulating bonus schedule.
- Dynamic international team and environment.