Accounts Payable Administrator
- Yamaha Motor Europe N.V.
- Onbepaalde tijd
- WO, HBO
- 3-5 jaar
For more than 60 years, Yamaha Motor has been bringing pleasure to millions of people by using ingenuity and enthusiasm to constantly surpass customer expectations, thereby enriching their lives. Founded in 1968, Yamaha Motor Europe N.V. (YME) is the regional headquarters in Europe of Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd. in Japan.
YME is responsible for coordinating the marketing and sales activities of Yamaha Motor products in the European marketplace, mainly: Yamaha motorcycles and scooters, marine outboard engines, Wave runner water vehicles, 4-wheel All-Terrain Vehicles (ATV’s), golf cars, snowmobiles and generators.
Within the Finance and Accounting division of Yamaha Motor Europe N.V., located at Schiphol-Rijk in the Netherlands, we are looking for a fulltime:
Accounts Payable Administrator
The Accounts Payable administrator’s role is focusing on proper, timely and accurate processing of incoming invoices and operates within a team of professional staff. The accounts payable administrator is responsible for the day-to-day processing of incoming invoices in a digitalised environment, processing of payments to vendors and support the division’s management with reports on accounts payable within the area of his/her responsibility covering several European countries (TBD).
- Prepare incoming invoices for registration using digital tools (Kofax);
- Assign the registered invoices to the proper digital workflows for coding and approval thereof by the responsible budget-holders in a digital document management system (OnBase);
- Prepare, check and reconcile batch payments according to division management’s guidelines;
- Support the month-end closing and reporting with accounts payable related activities such as accruals, prepayments, VAT declaration preparation etc;
- Provide support on intercompany accounts reconciliations;
- Prepare the monthly and quarterly reporting for consolidation;
- Daily follow-up and periodic reporting on KPI’s related to accounts payable such as aging of payables etc;
- Act as back-up for day-to-day tasks of other accounts payable officers when required;
- Provide support and communicate issues to staff located at the country offices under his/her responsibility;
- Initiate improvements in systems to enhance standardisation of the accounts payable processes;
- Ensure proper financials controls are in place in accordance with J-SOX and the company’s financial and accounting policies.
- Intermediate Vocational Education or similar level gained by experience
- Between 3 to 5 years of experience in Accounts Payable, preferably within an international environment;
- Ability to work unsupervised and use own initiative while having good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team and be responsible;
- Ability to build strong working relationships with colleagues from different countries and cultures;
- Experience with and/or ability to learn about computers and business/financial software packages(MS Excel, ERP systems, Kofax, OnBase etc);
- Working knowledge of the English language, both spoken and in writing. Mastering other European languages is an advantage (e.g. French, Spanish, Italian, etc.).
The Accounts Payable Administrator reports directly to the Department Manager Accounting.
If you are interested in this position and you would like to apply please send your CV and motivation letter to our online application page by clicking on the Apply button.
The deadline to respond is 31 July 2017.
Responses from employment agencies will not be considered.
Keywords: Finance, Accounting, Accounts Payable, Administrator, Yamaha Motor, Schiphol
Bezoek www.yamaha-motor.eu voor meer informatie over de vacature Accounts Payable Administrator of solliciteer online op de vacature Accounts Payable Administrator.