Senior FP&A Analyst
- Heel Nederland
- Financiële dienstverlening
- € 3.000 - € 5.000
- Onbepaalde tijd
- 5-10 jaar
Our client is a leading global Design & Consultancy firm for natural and built assets. For the Group FP&A team they are looking for a Senior FP&A Analyst, with matrix and subject matter/KPI focus. It will be an essential role in evaluating, interpreting and communicating financial and operational intelligence to the Executive Board (EB) of the Group and top management.
They offer a dynamic challenging job with international focus in a pleasant working climate, attention to education and a competitive remuneration package reflecting the seniority of the role. You will have a great deal of responsibility with endless opportunity for impact and freedom for initiatives. Given the international spread of the business a certain level of flexibility in working hours is important.
- monitor, analyze and understand the matrix performance from management results; advising various stakeholders;
- develop deep understanding of the business and act as subject matter expert;
- manage reporting process and cycles;
- prepare comprehensive and detailed reports, communications and presentations; advise on key trends, deviations, and areas of opportunity & risk;
- design and maintain reporting Dashboards;
- RfC management;
- continuous simplification, professionalization and improvements in the planning & reporting cycle, as well as further automation and digitalization of processes;
- knowledge management to enable best practice sharing within the organization.
- master's degree in Accounting or Business Economics;
- 5-10 years' experience of progressively responsible experience in an international, listed company, preferably within a FP&A position or Controller in an operating company or complex Corporate environment;
- mature personality with strong and independent point of view as sparring partner for senior management through knowledge and diplomacy;
- strong process management skills, experience with Corporate processes;
- experience with (financial) process improvements and (change) projects;
- pro-active and results driven self-starter with strong collaboration and team skills;
- strong analytical and presentation skills through helicopter view and eye for detail;
- advanced excel/system skills with the ability to analyze large amounts of data and maintain complex financial models;
- experience and expertise in utilization of ERP and Planning & Reporting systems;
- ability and desire to work in a fast-paced and continually evolving environment.
Excellent salary package and benefits.
Bezoek www.q-logic.nl voor meer informatie over de vacature Senior FP&A Analyst of solliciteer online op de vacature Senior FP&A Analyst.