- € 3.000 - € 5.000
- Onbepaalde tijd
- HBO, MBO
- < 1 jaar, 1-3 jaar
For an international organisation in Hoofddorp, we are recruiting for a credit collector. In this international environment you will have contact with the German market. In that case you must speak fluently German and Dutch or English.
- Perform all collection activities for the assigned portfolio of the German accounts;
- follow-up of bad debts, establishing and negotiating customer payment plans with commercial and legal departments, assisting in case of legal proceedings around receivables (eg. in bankruptcy cases);
- reconcile customer statements/billings;
- evaluate new credit applications, review and recommend customers credit lines;
- develop working relationships with business units and the various groups within the company to ensure accurate and relevant data is shared;
- may be responsible for bankruptcy proceedings including: monitoring bankruptcy filing dates, proof of claim dates and post-petition exposure;
- assist with compliance with credit policies and procedures;
- assist with other projects as needed.
- Minimum of 2 years of Credit and Collections experience, preferably within an international environment (business to business);
- MBO/HBO level;
- working knowledge of credit practice;
- strong collection and negotiation skills;
- good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills;
- ability to function independently and manage own workload;
- fluency in German and in addition Dutch or English.
The salary indication is 32 - 37k a year
Bezoek www.q-logic.nl voor meer informatie over de vacature Credit Collector of solliciteer online op de vacature Credit Collector.