Senior Commercial Finance Analyst
- € 3.000 - € 5.000
- Onbepaalde tijd
- 5-10 jaar
Bioventus is a global leader in orthobiologics. Through a combination of internal product development, product/business acquisition, and distribution agreements, we will bring to market products which address a growing need for clinically effective, cost efficient, minimally invasive medical treatments, that engage and enhance the body’s natural healing processes.
Our mission is to make a difference by helping patients resume and enjoy active lives. Bioventus has two product portfolios for orthobiologics, Bioventus Active Healing Therapies and Bioventus Surgical that make it a global leader in active orthopaedic healing. Built on a commitment to high quality standards, evidence-based medicine and strong ethical behavior, Bioventus is a trusted partner for physicians worldwide.
The main tasks for the Senior Commercial Finance Analyst include the timely production and distribution of the sales and financial reports, supporting the commercial teams in achieving their sales organizational objectives through analytics and business recommendations.
- Preparation and timely distribution periodic sales reports in the highest quality and accuracy;
- Translate business demand and develop commercial reports, KPIs or scorecards;
- Provide analytical support to business decisions and plans;
- Visualize business insights in Tableau;
- Month-end activities and analysis including the calculation of sales commission schemes;
- Maintenance and periodic control of sales prices in SAP;
- Support the preparation of budget and forecast for International Markets;
- Work with sales reporting systems and ERP and ensure data integration;
- Support in maintaining and strengthen internal controls over sales reporting and processes;
- Support Manager Business Control and Reporting and Finance Director on request.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Information Management or related study;
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a commercial reporting or business intelligence position;
- Working experience with Business Objects and Tableau;
- Working experience with ERP systems, preferably SAP;
- Good skills with MS Excel, Access and Power Point;
- Experience in developing data sets and managing reporting & analytics;
- Able to understand the needs of the business and translate processes and data into actionable business insights Ability to design, improve or implement reports and processes;
- Team player and strong analytical skills;
- Written and verbal communication skills;
- Interpersonal skills with ability to interface with commercial teams operational level.
For the Senior Commercial Finance Analyst, a salary of € 55.000 - € 65.000, - is offered.
- Bonus: 5%
- Holidays: 25
- Good pension scheme
- Great, international work environment
Bezoek www.staan.nl voor meer informatie over de vacature Senior Commercial Finance Analyst of solliciteer online op de vacature Senior Commercial Finance Analyst.